ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 11-10-2025, 05:07 PM
Colts And Orioles's Avatar
Colts And Orioles Colts And Orioles is offline
Historian
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Brewster, NY
Posts: 9,334
Thanks: 5,226
Thanked 5,592 Times in 3,395 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyNorm View Post



I’m headed to Berlin for the game (and additional vacay after that.) I'm currently at my flight’s gate in Atlanta, and I'm pretty sure that I’m on the same flight the Falcons are taking. If I’m right, and since I can’t sleep on planes anyway, I hope that it’s a bumpy ride across the pond.



o


I hope that you're having fun over there in central Europe.

Please make a post here on ColtFreaks when you when you get back, so we know that you are home safely.


o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.