ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 03-14-2017, 09:16 PM
Spike's Avatar
Spike Spike is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 8,350
Thanks: 9,740
Thanked 5,664 Times in 3,090 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
I haven't had keystone in a long time.

For the money, blue moon is good. Always on sale it seems.

I used to love Sierra Nevada pale ale. Guinness blondes are good. Heffe has a good beer that I like a lot but don't know what kind. I have had a bunch of good beers lately but can't remember their names. I like wheat beers the best
Blue Moon is good. Glad to hear you have moved on from Keystone.
__________________
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.