![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Which is more likely:
A horde of locusts descends on Davenport, Iowa Aliens land in Grover’s Mills, New Jersey Bernie Sanders is named as the new leader of the NRA Donald Trump breaks par Chris Ballard trades up into the 1st round |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I normally look forward to this event. I've always enjoyed watching the quick highlight tapes of 32 guys that all have crazy good tape.
This year I have not been engaged, at all. I'm hoping maybe once tonight wraps up I get a little more excited about tomorrow. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sauce is the best D player available in this yrs draft.
__________________
Gonna win it all. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'll pick the first ten. Beyond that is meaningless.
__________________
"Some people just don't know when it's time to be the voice of reason and when it's time to be the voice of discontent." |
| The Following User Says Thank You to YDFL Commish For This Useful Post: | ||
Spike (04-23-2026) | ||
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I really hope Love doesn’t end up in Tennessee
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apballin For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
No worries there. TITS take Carnell Tate. They will forever be losers.
__________________
"Some people just don't know when it's time to be the voice of reason and when it's time to be the voice of discontent." |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yep, he sure is. Kinda like when we got Buckner from the 49ers.
__________________
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|