![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
There must be a reason he has not signed with anyone yet. I was thinking the same about going after him but he has really fallen off the last few years
__________________
Gonna win it all. |
| The Following User Says Thank You to Puck For This Useful Post: | ||
YDFL Commish (03-26-2026) | ||
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I do not recall the rules, but there is a date on the calendar when that goes out of effect. It is possible teams are waiting for that date.
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a** |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
He had 54 Quarterback pressures. He had a plus 15% pass rush win rate, which placed him 20th among edge rushers. His pass rush grade at PFF was 88.7, good for 7th. Don’t get me wrong. He’s no longer a Myles Garrett type force off the edge. But, Trey Hendrickson is off the board, and I’ll admit that I’d love for the relationship between Maxx Crosby and the Raiders to deteriorate to the point where they are willing to unload him in exchange for a day 3 pick. But, I also have high hopes for the flying pig experiments ongoing at Indiana State. The other name being bandied about is Jonathan Greenard. The question is how much the Vikings want for him. They don’t have much cap space, and his cap number comes in north of $22 Million. Reports are circulating that the price might be a 2nd day pick in the draft. If it’s a 3rd rounder or even a pick this year and one in 2027, I’d happily pull the trigger and give him the new contract he wants. But, if it’s a 2nd, I might decide that a wiser path is to ante up for Bosa and use that 2nd rounder on Jacob Rodriguez or one of the other high upside Linebackers in this year’s draft. |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
__________________
"Some people just don't know when it's time to be the voice of reason and when it's time to be the voice of discontent." |
| The Following User Says Thank You to YDFL Commish For This Useful Post: | ||
Racehorse (03-27-2026) | ||
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Dam8610 For This Useful Post: | ||
Racehorse (04-01-2026) | ||
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|