ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 03-14-2026, 07:43 PM
YDFL Commish YDFL Commish is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Mt. Pleasant Wisconsin
Posts: 4,550
Thanks: 3,311
Thanked 3,508 Times in 1,868 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
We have $54M in cap. Who would you target?
LB- Okereke, if we can get a reasonable contract. I'm also intrigued by Chazz Surratt. There several guys that I like in the draft, but we need at least one veteran to lead the group.

Edge- There is onl on FA I would take a flyer on, and that's AJ Epenesa. I like Epenasa's versatilty, and the way that he could fit into an Anarumo defense. After that my main focus is again on the draft.

TE- I wouldn't mind kicking the tires on Njoku.

After that. the rest of the roster will come from players released after the draft and camp cuts.
__________________
"Some people just don't know when it's time to be the voice of reason and when it's time to be the voice of discontent."
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YDFL Commish For This Useful Post:
Oldcolt (03-15-2026), Racehorse (03-14-2026)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.