![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Absolutely disgusted by this organization and it's reality TV philosophy. But that's America nowadays.
__________________
Soda's Picks Champion: 2014, 2016 |
| The Following User Says Thank You to Brylok For This Useful Post: | ||
Pez (12-10-2025) | ||
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
If bread, circuses, clicks, trends, any publicity no matter what is now what matters most to the Indianapolis Colts...
I want to be a fan of a serious football team that wants to win games. I wasn't even angry before they pulled this "at least it's entertaining/interesting/will get clicks" crap. Not a serious organization Absolute joke
__________________
Soda's Picks Champion: 2014, 2016 |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a** |
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Racehorse For This Useful Post: | ||
albany ed (12-10-2025), Colts And Orioles (12-10-2025) | ||
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote from another Colts board that I think is true.
Quote:
Perhaps Leonard will be able to play again this season but is it iffy. I agree, once you get to that point, there are no dumb moves.
__________________
============== Thad The future is so bright; I gotta triple up! ![]() ![]()
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sherck For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Rivers will wear #17 again.
https://x.com/mchappell51/status/1998779894491201579 Quote:
Quote:
Last edited by AlwaysSunnyinIndy; 12-10-2025 at 12:19 PM. |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Wait, I thought Leonard was day to day?
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Hoopsdoc For This Useful Post: | ||
Colts And Orioles (12-10-2025) | ||
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Leonard is planning to practice today - not sure if the Colts will limit him at all |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Disgusted is too strong a word for me. I'm just finding it hard to be proud of what is and always will be my team.
__________________
** 2017 Premier league champion ** "I want to dominate all my opponents, and take their will away to play the game, by each play, and finishing them past the whistle." |
| The Following User Says Thank You to Pez For This Useful Post: | ||
Oldcolt (12-10-2025) | ||
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|