ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 10-27-2025, 05:05 PM
albany ed albany ed is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 2,157
Thanks: 339
Thanked 1,656 Times in 789 Posts
Default

I live in Giants country, and subsequently, I've seen a lot of DJs games when he played for the Giants. Nothing spectacular, but his completion percentage was usually around 65%. The Giants had a terrible OL and he never seemed to have much time in the pocket. He got sacked a lot. His performance thus far this year, is far beyond what any of us thought we'd see, but I do feel that the Steichen system is tailor made for him. However, I see some rocky times ahead. So far, the OL has been healthy and I don't expect that to stay that way all season. But, after the first 8 weeks this has been a fun season and it's nice to see the respect that this team is getting. My nephew is a life long Steelers fan so we will be watching next weeks' game together. I'm nervous, but hopeful that the Colts can keep up the outstanding performances on offense and hand Rogers a beating that has him wondering why he hadn't already retired.
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to albany ed For This Useful Post:
Pez (10-27-2025)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.