ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 07-01-2023, 03:16 PM
Lov2fish's Avatar
Lov2fish Lov2fish is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,140
Thanks: 883
Thanked 1,200 Times in 536 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysSunnyinIndy View Post
Well, you should take off the blinders as well.


I have said it before and I will say it again: both the Trump administration and the Biden administration have left a lot to be desired.


And if you would take off the blinders for "your guy," you would see that a lot of the problems in the US is not because of Biden specifically and not because of Trump specifically but because of BOTH the Biden and Trump administrations.

I have no idea why anyone would want another 4 years with either of these clowns from the incompetence that they have put on display.


You want to talk about hurting people's pocketbooks? A vote for Trump or Biden means that you like inflation. You WANT inflation. Because there were several Trump policies + appointees that led to the inflation we saw in the last few years....just like there were several Biden policies that contributed to it as well. The bad decisions from both administrations in aggregate really screwed over the average American.


What about the Trump tax increases? Why do Trump supporters always skip that topic? Trump decided to unilaterally raise everyone's taxes by implementing tariffs. And other than a few exceptions, Biden has decided to keep the Trump tax increases intact.


And I could go on and on.


Again, I have no idea why anyone would think that another 4 years of either Trump or Biden is good for America's future.
I wish I could thank this more than once. I am center/right and I can not stand tribal politics. I have not voted for a main stream candidate in quite some time. Most likely won't this go around either. Its nice to see someone who understands the system is FUBAR and it wasn't done by one party. It is a collective effort by both.

When more people wake up and realize there is no voting our way out of this shit show, the faster we can move past it. We need a great reset.
__________________
Life is hard, its harder if you're stupid.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lov2fish For This Useful Post:
AlwaysSunnyinIndy (07-01-2023), Racehorse (07-01-2023)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.