ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 05-13-2023, 04:10 PM
JAFF JAFF is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Indiana
Posts: 5,056
Thanks: 2,384
Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,415 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
I'm with you brother.

I live in California, and this once great state has been ruined by the democrats.

SF and LA are both shit holes now.

I only vote for republicans now, because, in my opinion, it is the lesser of two evils.

Both fucking parties are too strong which fucks us all, there will never be a 3rd party strong enough to overtake either party, at least in my lifetime.

Jaff is part of the problem, his whole focus is on Trump. He has never once criticized a fucking democrat, at least not that I know of.

As an individual who has fought for this country along with my dad and uncles, I will say this, fuck both the democrat and republican parties. Neither party gives a shit about you or me.

In closing this rant, I will say this. Trump is way better than that clown Biden is in running this country.
If anyone, what ever their party, tries to overthrow the government of this nation, I wont hold my voice.

Find a Dem who has violated the law, I will say prosecute him. Find some who tries to subvert the legal process, charge them.

Trump is a criminal, and a traitor to this nation. If there is evidence of ANY government official that proves a criminal act, I want him prosecuted. No matter who it is or party.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.