ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-23-2022, 10:21 AM
JAFF JAFF is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Indiana
Posts: 5,056
Thanks: 2,384
Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,415 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
These two paragraphs are disingenuous. All of your talking points are liberal talking points, and yet you claim to not vote for them. Either you just do not vote, or you are lying here.
Its not an all or nothing world. I know good people in both parties in my county and state. I like and approve of the governor of Indiana. The attorney general of Indiana is an idiot, shitty lawyer, and a self centered a hole. I will never vote for him.

Donald Trump is not a republican, he is only for himself. Do you think Regan, Bush I, Bush Ii, Ford, would sit and watch a mob storm the capitol, and do nothing?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-23-2022, 10:30 AM
Racehorse's Avatar
Racehorse Racehorse is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: God's green Earth
Posts: 14,449
Thanks: 23,254
Thanked 5,976 Times in 3,404 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
Its not an all or nothing world. I know good people in both parties in my county and state. I like and approve of the governor of Indiana. The attorney general of Indiana is an idiot, shitty lawyer, and a self centered a hole. I will never vote for him.

Donald Trump is not a republican, he is only for himself. Do you think Regan, Bush I, Bush Ii, Ford, would sit and watch a mob storm the capitol, and do nothing?
Lots of deflection in your reply. As for former presidents, I think Clinton was a good president, but a scoundrel. He is like Trump in that regard. In my memory, I put Reagan as the best we have had, then W, then Trump and then Clinton. Biden/Carter were the worst, followed by Ford, then Bush I, and then Obama. I conveniently left out Nixon, because he was before my interest in politics. Nixon was a solid POTUS, but also a scoundrel.

When I was just a wee lad, I followed political stuff like we do sports. Yay, rah, go team. As I have aged, I am put off by it all, but can recognize the good of either party and the bad. Both suck, and both have good people in them.
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a**
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-23-2022, 02:45 PM
JAFF JAFF is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Indiana
Posts: 5,056
Thanks: 2,384
Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,415 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
Lots of deflection in your reply. As for former presidents, I think Clinton was a good president, but a scoundrel. He is like Trump in that regard. In my memory, I put Reagan as the best we have had, then W, then Trump and then Clinton. Biden/Carter were the worst, followed by Ford, then Bush I, and then Obama. I conveniently left out Nixon, because he was before my interest in politics. Nixon was a solid POTUS, but also a scoundrel.

When I was just a wee lad, I followed political stuff like we do sports. Yay, rah, go team. As I have aged, I am put off by it all, but can recognize the good of either party and the bad. Both suck, and both have good people in them.
Trump thinks all golfers should join the Saudi backed golf tourney and leave the disloyal PGA.

How has the PGA been disloyal to the US? It hasnt.

The PGA removed a major PGA tourny from a Trump golf course to somewhere else, because they wont support his bullshit. Donnie calls them disloyal because they were not loyal to HIM!

That is him in a nutshell. He will fuck you the minute you have no use to HIM
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-24-2022, 12:11 PM
omahacolt's Avatar
omahacolt omahacolt is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,702
Thanks: 1,726
Thanked 4,948 Times in 2,021 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
Lots of deflection in your reply. As for former presidents, I think Clinton was a good president, but a scoundrel. He is like Trump in that regard. In my memory, I put Reagan as the best we have had, then W, then Trump and then Clinton. Biden/Carter were the worst, followed by Ford, then Bush I, and then Obama. I conveniently left out Nixon, because he was before my interest in politics. Nixon was a solid POTUS, but also a scoundrel.

When I was just a wee lad, I followed political stuff like we do sports. Yay, rah, go team. As I have aged, I am put off by it all, but can recognize the good of either party and the bad. Both suck, and both have good people in them.
reagan destroyed the middle class of this country. trickle down economics has been a fucking disaster for this country

and W? how any republican can get behind his bullshit is beyond me. the patriot act? the bullshit iraq war? he left the country in a recession? his policy made companies start switching to these bullshit high deductible insurace scams?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
JAFF (07-24-2022)
  #5  
Old 07-23-2022, 10:36 AM
Racehorse's Avatar
Racehorse Racehorse is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: God's green Earth
Posts: 14,449
Thanks: 23,254
Thanked 5,976 Times in 3,404 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
Its not an all or nothing world. I know good people in both parties in my county and state. I like and approve of the governor of Indiana. The attorney general of Indiana is an idiot, shitty lawyer, and a self centered a hole. I will never vote for him.

Donald Trump is not a republican, he is only for himself. Do you think Regan, Bush I, Bush Ii, Ford, would sit and watch a mob storm the capitol, and do nothing?
Let me explain it better. What conservative policies do you agree with?
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a**
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-23-2022, 12:56 PM
Racehorse's Avatar
Racehorse Racehorse is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: God's green Earth
Posts: 14,449
Thanks: 23,254
Thanked 5,976 Times in 3,404 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
Let me explain it better. What conservative policies do you agree with?
Why does Jaff ignore straightforward questions like this?

He will probably reply to this question, but never answer the one in the post I quoted.
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a**
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Racehorse For This Useful Post:
Spike (07-24-2022)
  #7  
Old 07-23-2022, 02:48 PM
JAFF JAFF is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Indiana
Posts: 5,056
Thanks: 2,384
Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,415 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
Why does Jaff ignore straightforward questions like this?

He will probably reply to this question, but never answer the one in the post I quoted.
I have a life, step away from the key board
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-23-2022, 06:51 PM
Racehorse's Avatar
Racehorse Racehorse is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: God's green Earth
Posts: 14,449
Thanks: 23,254
Thanked 5,976 Times in 3,404 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
I have a life, step away from the key board
Read the second line. I know you too well.
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a**
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-23-2022, 07:02 PM
JAFF JAFF is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Indiana
Posts: 5,056
Thanks: 2,384
Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,415 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
Read the second line. I know you too well.
I dont have conservative or liberal ideals. I know what is right and wrong. Trump is a traitor and wants to be king.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-24-2022, 01:24 PM
JAFF JAFF is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Indiana
Posts: 5,056
Thanks: 2,384
Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,415 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
Why does Jaff ignore straightforward questions like this?

He will probably reply to this question, but never answer the one in the post I quoted.
Start a conservative thread
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.