ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #17  
Old 12-29-2025, 02:14 PM
Puck's Avatar
Puck Puck is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Fort Wayne
Posts: 8,535
Thanks: 2,237
Thanked 3,411 Times in 1,687 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
pierce I think you need to bring back.


Franklin has to go


I think Buck comes back if he can get healthy


I would like to have cross back but paying 2 safeties may be tough. not sure I would do it. depends on the contract


can we trade Pittman? maybe. I would probably keep him

let Smith walk


I think Jones has to come back and I imagine we can do that on a reasonable contract.

not a lot of money to work with and we have to fix the pass rush. not sure how that is going to happen.

There are a lot of teams that get far less sacks than the Colts. 49ers being the lowest with 19. We are middle of the pack at 39


https://www.nfl.com/stats/team-stats...s/2025/reg/all
__________________
Gonna win it all.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Puck For This Useful Post:
Hoopsdoc (12-29-2025)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.