ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Old 04-02-2019, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
Then you didn't listen, because this isn't Colts related.
Apparently you haven't read my post introducing the podcast, nor listened to the podcast, thus your words have 0 impact.
If you had read the intro, or listened to the pod, you'd know this is most definitely Colts related because we speak as much (if not more) about the Colts, as we do the Patriots.
I can't help if your hate prevents you from truly understanding the concept of 'open mindedness'. But there are a great many people out there that will try something, before casting judgement.
Old 04-02-2019, 08:56 PM

Thanked 1,304 Times in 712 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrence Owen View Post
Apparently you haven't read my post introducing the podcast, nor listened to the podcast, thus your words have 0 impact.
If you had read the intro, or listened to the pod, you'd know this is most definitely Colts related because we speak as much (if not more) about the Colts, as we do the Patriots.
I can't help if your hate prevents you from truly understanding the concept of 'open mindedness'. But there are a great many people out there that will try something, before casting judgement.
No, I'm not clicking on your podcast when you advertise this one as being about the Patriots. Cut out the part about the cheaters then I'll listen to it.

If this entire podcast episode is about the Patriots, then my previous post stands as valid.

Last edited by Maniac; 04-02-2019 at 09:01 PM.
Old 04-02-2019, 09:11 PM

My entire "Behind enemy lines" podcast line will be speaking with writer's, players, and podcaster of division rivals, team rivals, and Teams we are scheduled to play in 2019.
We discuss Colts, and the team I'm interviewing, to get a deeper understanding of each team in question, from both sides.
If this line is not for you, then by all means, skip it. But that does not mean it is not Colts related, just because that is your opinion, and don't want something to do with another team, content wise, you read/listen. It is however, very much, Colts related.
But to each there own. I'll not judge you for your opinions. And I hope you find content more to your suiting's
Old 04-02-2019, 10:36 PM
"Still at Work"

Thanked 3,036 Times in 1,865 Posts

Quote:
My entire "Behind enemy lines" podcast line will be speaking with writer's, players, and podcaster of division rivals, team rivals, and Teams we are scheduled to play in 2019.
We discuss Colts, and the team I'm interviewing, to get a deeper understanding of each team in question, from both sides.
If this line is not for you, then by all means, skip it. But that does not mean it is not Colts related, just because that is your opinion, and don't want something to do with another team, content wise, you read/listen. It is however, very much, Colts related.
But to each there own. I'll not judge you for your opinions. And I hope you find content more to your suiting's
Fair enough. You come off as a bit condescending though. First impressions, you know? Just letting you know...
Old 04-02-2019, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post
Fair enough. You come off as a bit condescending though. First impressions, you know? Just letting you know...
My apologies. I'm not normally condescending. And was not intending to be.
I admit I was a bit 'put off' by the hate I got. But as a Colts fan myself, I should have expected it. I was just hoping people would be more open minded. But I can understand how the title of the Pod would initially repel majority of Colts fans. But I was "Behind enemy lines"...Not "bedding with the enemy" lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Lawrence Owen For This Useful Post:
smitty46953 (04-02-2019)
Old 04-02-2019, 10:47 PM

Thanked 1,304 Times in 712 Posts

Quote:
My apologies. I'm not normally condescending. And was not intending to be.
I admit I was a bit 'put off' by the hate I got. But as a Colts fan myself, I should have expected it. I was just hoping people would be more open minded. But I can understand how the title of the Pod would initially repel majority of Colts fans. But I was "Behind enemy lines"...Not "bedding with the enemy" lol
You didn't get hate. You got people messing with you and you took it wrong, so that's why I kept messing with you. The whole "fuck the pats" and "wrong forum" are the usual reactions to anything posted related to the patriots or other teams.

I personally honestly don't care what you post. If people enjoy it, that's great.
The Following User Says Thank You to Maniac For This Useful Post:
Lawrence Owen (04-03-2019)
Old 04-02-2019, 11:03 PM

Thanked 1,115 Times in 621 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
You didn't get hate. You got people messing with you and you took it wrong, so that's why I kept messing with you. The whole "fuck the pats" and "wrong forum" are the usual reactions to anything posted related to the patriots or other teams.

I personally honestly don't care what you post. If people enjoy it, that's great.
Still, fuck the cheats with a rusty rake.
Old 04-03-2019, 01:11 AM

Oh division rivals and Patriots, I do get why people dislike. I mean, I am a giant Colts fan as well.
But I also like hearing honest opinion's of fan's, writer's, players of those teams, about the Colts. Gives me a perspective outside the box.
And Puck warned me about people here can 'rib' at other people really hard here. I should have been more prepared for it..lol
Seriously, if anyone here actually listens to it, let me know what you think.
I do accept/want honest criticism.
Old 04-03-2019, 06:44 AM

Thanked 4,372 Times in 2,519 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post
Maybe because his name is Larry, but he uses Lawrence to be more pretentious?
omahacolt (04-03-2019)
Old 04-03-2019, 09:08 AM

Thanked 3,108 Times in 1,639 Posts

Just ignore the Fucktards Larry.

Tags
colts, nfl