ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-11-2018, 07:35 PM

Thanked 1,099 Times in 497 Posts

Slauson and either 1st round pick could afford it. And fines might not have happened. See Lewan getting in Sherman’s face last year. No violence to fine but he made his point. You dorks want tough choir boys, they don’t exist.
Old 09-11-2018, 09:14 PM

Thanked 4,282 Times in 1,750 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoppedWood View Post
Nelson could have used it to establish himself as the unquestioned leader of this line / team - Luck less than 1/2 of a game into his career- go flying down there, pick the dude up and body slam him and put his hand to his ear and wave the other for noise as he left the field... defining moment.
I would have loved it

I remember diem getting a personal foul when he didn’t like a late hit to manning. I fucking loved it. You make that shit known that that won’t happen
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
Flexo (09-12-2018), smitty46953 (09-11-2018)
Old 09-12-2018, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt Classic View Post
Too many guys on their first contract--no one can afford to pay the fines yet. If Castonzo's out there? The young guys are all saying, "go get 'em, money bags".
I’d be willing to bet the team would pay that particular fine!
Old 09-12-2018, 03:08 PM
Post whore

Thanked 3,610 Times in 2,021 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSpaceman View Post
That was a bad and uncharacteristic kick by AV, but it was 55 yards. That's a questionable coaching decision. May have been better going for it on 4th down. With a team with a poor D and a better, at least, O, I think we are going to have to take some gambles like that on 4th down to win games.

The first and last turnovers were the killers though. You can't get the ball in the red zone and not score. Happened twice, difference in the game and you can't blame the defense for that. Especially when you have a QB that is supposed to be one of the best in the league and a TE you just paid huge money to keep a year ago.
All true.

NFL games are close. You can’t sleep on a lead. Just look at all the comebacks the last couple years. Turnovers will kill you, and the offense had one at a critical time. That isn’t the defenses fault.