ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Old 11-13-2017, 11:50 PM

Thanked 1,099 Times in 497 Posts

There was never proof Bob was on roids but it wouldn't surprise me at all.
Old 11-14-2017, 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatDT View Post
There was never proof Bob was on roids but it wouldn't surprise me at all.
Nothing would surprise me anymore especially if it came out Watt was on them, but the lack of contact in preseason and practice may be a factor in injuries. Or it could be that these in-game injuries would've happened in practice with more contact. Would be interesting if any stats could be pulled to correlate that.
Old 11-16-2017, 11:55 AM
Post whore

Thanked 3,582 Times in 2,004 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by albany ed View Post
It's almost a certainty that the eventual Super Bowl champion will be the team that has healthy players at the key position, and by key position I mean QB. In today's game, the QB is so important to success that a team with an injury at that position is doomed. Maybe they need to return to older style football and allow more bump and run and contact by the DBs and thus, make the running game more important and the passing game less important.
Not a terrible idea Ed. There is also a ton of good backs coming into the league the last couple of years. For a dying/transitioning position, it sure has seen a lot of talent get on the field.
Old 11-19-2017, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voosh View Post
Nothing would surprise me anymore especially if it came out Watt was on them, but the lack of contact in preseason and practice may be a factor in injuries. Or it could be that these in-game injuries would've happened in practice with more contact. Would be interesting if any stats could be pulled to correlate that.
They test players for that stuff.

They also lie about player's height and weight on the roster. No doubt with guys like Bob Sanders. Jack Lambert was listed at 220 and he was probably lighter. You think they were honest on William Perry's weight?