ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-10-2017, 04:39 PM

Thanked 4,282 Times in 1,750 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1965southpaw View Post
Do you know if they report to Ballard or to Irsay? I'm not familiar with that aspect of team structure. I hope that Ballard has the authority to clean the whole house from top to bottom.
i would assume they report to ballard.

i don't think irsay is really all that hands on but i don't really know for sure
Old 11-10-2017, 05:51 PM

I hate to keep recycling this old story but listening to JMV now and he is talking to Kevin Bowen about what that mysterious incident is that caused the colts after benching VD to add insult to injury and tell him he couldn't even make the trip to Houston......JMV said it's been reported to him that VD caused an "incredibly embarrassing, disruption" at a practice late last week. What specifically that was, he wasn't told........I'm guessing he said something derogatory about Chuckie that was overheard by many......even if this is true I still think they could have let him save face by saying he was staying behind to get treatment for his groin but to expect competence at this point is probably not realistic.
Old 11-10-2017, 05:54 PM

Thanked 4,282 Times in 1,750 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1965southpaw View Post
I hate to keep recycling this old story but listening to JMV now and he is talking to Kevin Bowen about what that mysterious incident is that caused the colts after benching VD to add insult to injury and tell him he couldn't even make the trip to Houston......JMV said it's been reported to him that VD caused an "incredibly embarrassing, disruption" at a practice late last week. What specifically that was, he wasn't told........I'm guessing he said something derogatory about Chuckie that was overheard by many......even if this is true I still think they could have let him save face by saying he was staying behind to get treatment for his groin but to expect competence at this point is probably not realistic.
that could be true. but then pagano should have said disciplinary reasons and said we won't discuss it further.
Old 11-10-2017, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
that could be true. but then pagano should have said disciplinary reasons and said we won't discuss it further.
Agreed, but like I said expecting competence at this point is futile. Why manage a situation down when we can just throw another log on this dumpster fire of an organization on your way out.....
Old 11-10-2017, 09:32 PM

Thanked 2,236 Times in 1,169 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
You are correct, but that would require competent leadership.
Old 11-11-2017, 05:24 AM

Thanked 1,099 Times in 497 Posts

So the only time Pagano gets tough and demands accountability is when he gets his feelings hurt.