ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Old 12-07-2022, 11:23 AM
Post whore

Thanked 3,608 Times in 2,020 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CletusPyle View Post
The Indy fanbase will not support a perennial loser....the stands will be empty or filled with our opponents fans, like with Pittsburgh! Even Cincinnati supported the Bengals when they went through a decade of losing, they didn't even fire their coach! There are a 1/2 dozen cities, with larger metros than Indy, that would love to have an NFL franchise. 5 more years of crap football and the Colts might be going to another city!
The Indy fanbase is spoiled. Think they are entitled to winning after 15 years of success. I see it on Twitter everyday. Social media is like a mob mentality, one person says something then it continues until people are carrying pitchforks. I saw a fan post that Indy fans deserve better, good fans don’t sell half their tickets to Steeler fans giving them almost a 50/50 split.

Ppl need to accept we’re tanking. When you fire your OC and Head coach you cripple your offense. Quality control goes out the window. They know they need a high pick to get a QB. Irsay also knows it’s not a big enough town to support a losing team. Why they tried to win with vets while waiting for an opportunity to get a young QB.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chromeburn For This Useful Post:
CletusPyle (12-07-2022), Racehorse (12-07-2022), rcubed (12-07-2022)
Old 12-07-2022, 01:20 PM

Thanked 2,617 Times in 1,543 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
The Indy fanbase is spoiled. Think they are entitled to winning after 15 years of success. I see it on Twitter everyday. Social media is like a mob mentality, one person says something then it continues until people are carrying pitchforks. I saw a fan post that Indy fans deserve better, good fans don’t sell half their tickets to Steeler fans giving them almost a 50/50 split.

Ppl need to accept we’re tanking. When you fire your OC and Head coach you cripple your offense. Quality control goes out the window. They know they need a high pick to get a QB. Irsay also knows it’s not a big enough town to support a losing team. Why they tried to win with vets while waiting for an opportunity to get a young QB.
You nailed it with this post! I wish they would throw some crazy money at Bruce Arians and bring him back to Indy, he may have zero interest, but if they can draft the right young QB he might have some interest?
YDFL Commish (12-07-2022)
Old 12-08-2022, 01:52 PM
Historian

Thanked 3,266 Times in 2,014 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post

The Indy fanbase is spoiled. They think that they are entitled to winning after 20 years of success.

o

Come on, now ...... if the Colts lose one more game this season, it will be their first consecutive losing season in a row.

I'm a patient man, but this is getting ridiculous.

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
Old 12-08-2022, 04:08 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o

Come on, now ...... if the Colts lose one more game this season, it will be their first consecutive losing season in a row.

I'm a patient man, but this is getting ridiculous.

o
Delete “getting” replace with “reaching new heights”

Old 12-18-2022, 10:54 PM
Historian

Thanked 3,266 Times in 2,014 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kray007 View Post

Hard to Come Up With a Metaphor

o

That elusive metaphor that you were looking for a week and-a-half ago ...... got exponentially more elusive after yesterday's historic collapse against the Vikings.

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck