ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Old 11-28-2022, 01:21 PM

Thanked 2,211 Times in 1,191 Posts
Default My weekend in Indy

Arrived Saturday afternoon, dinner and show at the Ale Emporium in Greenwood. Finally saw my rock & roll Jesus in Chris Shaffer and the Why Store. What a wonderful human being and maybe the best vocalist I've ever seen. Just an awesome show! The Ale Emporium is a great place the manager their spent a lot of time with us discussing our affinity to bourbon and other experiences. He even gave my gf a free Yuengling bar caddy.

Sunday brunch at Rick's Cafe Boatyard. Very very disappointed. Terrible service, ignored for 15 minutes, ordered appetizers entrees arrived, they never put in the appetizer order. Got comped very fairly, but food was blah.

Sunday dinner at Tony's of Indy, my god what a wonderful experience, super service super friendly and delicious food.

Today lunch at the Slippery Noodle, dinner at Harry and Izzy's and then me and the gf will be at the go to the game...sec 330. BTW, my gf is a Stiller's fan and will be in full Stiller's garb.

If any freaks wanna meet up today, let me know.

Go Coats! Anybody else miss da coats?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to YDFL Commish For This Useful Post:
CletusPyle (12-01-2022), Colts And Orioles (11-28-2022), Dewey 5 (12-01-2022), Lov2fish (11-28-2022), omahacolt (11-28-2022), Puck (11-28-2022), Racehorse (11-28-2022), smitty46953 (12-01-2022)
Old 11-28-2022, 02:20 PM
Historian

Thanked 3,247 Times in 1,998 Posts

o

A Baltimore Colts fan, going to Indianapolis ..... reminiscent of when 39 out of the 53 members of the 1975 Baltimore Colts team went to Lucas Oil Stadium in 2009 for a reunion of the AFC East division champions.

Jim Irsay was a 16 year-old waterboy for the 1975 Colts, and that is his favorite Colts team of all-time.

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck

Last edited by Colts And Orioles; 11-28-2022 at 02:44 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
CletusPyle (12-01-2022), Dewey 5 (12-01-2022), Indystu2 (11-29-2022), NextManUp (11-28-2022)
Old 12-01-2022, 01:31 PM
Historian

Thanked 3,247 Times in 1,998 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDFL Commish View Post

Arrived Saturday afternoon, dinner and show at the Ale Emporium in Greenwood. Finally saw my rock & roll Jesus in Chris Shaffer and the Why Store. What a wonderful human being and maybe the best vocalist I've ever seen. Just an awesome show! The Ale Emporium is a great place the manager their spent a lot of time with us discussing our affinity to bourbon and other experiences. He even gave my gf a free Yuengling bar caddy.

Sunday brunch at Rick's Cafe Boatyard. Very very disappointed. Terrible service, ignored for 15 minutes, ordered appetizers entrees arrived, they never put in the appetizer order. Got comped very fairly, but food was blah.

Sunday dinner at Tony's of Indy, my god what a wonderful experience, super service super friendly and delicious food.

Today lunch at the Slippery Noodle, dinner at Harry and Izzy's and then me and the gf will be at the go to the game...sec 330. BTW, my gf is a Stiller's fan and will be in full Stiller's garb.

If any freaks wanna meet up today, let me know.

Go Coats! Anybody else miss da coats ???

o

I hope that you had a good time.

If Jim Irsay moved the Colts to Beijing, China, I would still root for them ...... follow the Shoe.

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
Old 12-01-2022, 05:34 PM

Thanked 1,115 Times in 621 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o

I hope that you had a good time.

If Jim Irsay moved the Colts to Beijing, China, I would still root for them ...... follow the Shoe.

o
1. I bet Bert Jones could still throw a bb through a brick wall
2. If the Colts ever move out of the USA I'm done.