ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-23-2017, 03:20 PM
1965southpaw's Avatar
1965southpaw 1965southpaw is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Central Jersey
Posts: 925
Thanks: 474
Thanked 744 Times in 355 Posts
Default TY apology

Ty apologizes

http://fox59.com/2017/10/23/t-y-hilt...m-in-the-back/
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-23-2017, 03:38 PM
ChoppedWood ChoppedWood is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 565
Thanks: 399
Thanked 301 Times in 164 Posts
Default

Not impressed at all. The article left off the most important pieces of his apology IMO...

"Not to make excuses for them but all those dudes were tired from chopping so much wood at practice that their arms were too tired to block. Several of them also had ringing in their ears pre-game from the high volume of claps that were aimed at them in practice all week. At least three of them had bruised buttocks from being smacked on the butt all week by the coach when they came off the field after holding in practice- the more penalties, the more your ass gets turned purple- and as you can imagine some of them dudes, their asses look like giant fucking plums. Finally I heard that a few of them had been up late the night before the game doing execution. So I congratulate them and all that".
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ChoppedWood For This Useful Post:
1965southpaw (10-23-2017), Indystu2 (10-24-2017), kitekrazy (10-23-2017), nate505 (10-23-2017), Pez (10-23-2017), Racehorse (10-23-2017)
  #3  
Old 10-23-2017, 05:26 PM
1965southpaw's Avatar
1965southpaw 1965southpaw is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Central Jersey
Posts: 925
Thanks: 474
Thanked 744 Times in 355 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoppedWood View Post
Not impressed at all. The article left off the most important pieces of his apology IMO...

"Not to make excuses for them but all those dudes were tired from chopping so much wood at practice that their arms were too tired to block. Several of them also had ringing in their ears pre-game from the high volume of claps that were aimed at them in practice all week. At least three of them had bruised buttocks from being smacked on the butt all week by the coach when they came off the field after holding in practice- the more penalties, the more your ass gets turned purple- and as you can imagine some of them dudes, their asses look like giant fucking plums. Finally I heard that a few of them had been up late the night before the game doing execution. So I congratulate them and all that".

Lol.....congratulations, you know, I'm really, really proud.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 1965southpaw For This Useful Post:
ChoppedWood (10-24-2017)
  #4  
Old 10-23-2017, 06:36 PM
omahacolt's Avatar
omahacolt omahacolt is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 6,689
Thanks: 733
Thanked 1,961 Times in 880 Posts
Default

ty has been a little bitch since wayne left.

or before i guess. the guy doesn't have the mentality to be a great. he has the mentality to be a very good
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
albany ed (10-24-2017)
  #5  
Old 10-23-2017, 08:57 PM
kitekrazy kitekrazy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 418
Thanks: 60
Thanked 38 Times in 26 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
ty has been a little bitch since wayne left.

or before i guess. the guy doesn't have the mentality to be a great. he has the mentality to be a very good
as with most modern day WRs they seem to run their mouth better than any route
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-24-2017, 01:04 AM
Butter's Avatar
Butter Butter is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,883
Thanks: 679
Thanked 950 Times in 507 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitekrazy View Post
as with most modern day WRs they seem to run their mouth better than any route
Sure, but TY owned up to his mistake and made a full-blown apology, that is better than 99% of humanity would do.
__________________
Thanks, Pagano!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butter For This Useful Post:
apballin (10-24-2017), Racehorse (10-24-2017)
  #7  
Old 10-24-2017, 08:48 AM
HoosierinFL's Avatar
HoosierinFL HoosierinFL is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,429
Thanks: 111
Thanked 493 Times in 225 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
ty has been a little bitch since wayne left.

or before i guess. the guy doesn't have the mentality to be a great. he has the mentality to be a very good
Iíve been worried since last year that heís only a #2 WR who has feasted on bad defenses occasionally and benefited from having Luck as his QB.
I donít recall him having any big games against good teams, who usually beat us and he disappears in those games. Has he had any big games when Luck wasnít playing?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-24-2017, 09:27 AM
FatDT's Avatar
FatDT FatDT is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,252
Thanks: 308
Thanked 1,096 Times in 497 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierinFL View Post
I’ve been worried since last year that he’s only a #2 WR who has feasted on bad defenses occasionally and benefited from having Luck as his QB.
I don’t recall him having any big games against good teams, who usually beat us and he disappears in those games. Has he had any big games when Luck wasn’t playing?
To be fair lots of good-great WRs don't do as well when their QB goes down. AJ Green had plenty of "bad" games without Dalton.

The only year he would've had consistent opportunities to play without Luck is 2015. Luck didn't play in weeks 4 or 5, and then weeks 11-17. In those games Hilton had:

4 - 7/67/0 vs. Jacksonville
5 - 5/88/0 @ Houston

11 - 2/21/0 @ Atlanta
12 - 6/95/2 vs. Tampa Bay
13 - 3/33/0 @ Pittsburgh
14 - 4/132/0 @ Jacksonville
15 - 3/29/0 vs. Houston
16 - 4/64/0 @ Miami
17 - 4/44/0 vs Tennessee

Hilton is not a Julio Jones or Dez Bryant type obviously. He's a different kind of WR. But he can take over a game and can pull coverage away from other receivers. At his best he's one of the best WRs in the league.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FatDT For This Useful Post:
apballin (10-24-2017), Racehorse (10-24-2017)
  #9  
Old 10-24-2017, 02:38 PM
Brylok's Avatar
Brylok Brylok is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,488
Thanks: 710
Thanked 863 Times in 554 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter View Post
Sure, but TY owned up to his mistake and made a full-blown apology, that is better than 99% of humanity would do.
His agent had him put that out. It wasn't his idea. On the Grady and Big Joe show this morning, I believe that Anthony Castanzo said that TY hasn't spoken to him. Certainly not apologized.
__________________
Soda's Picks Champion: 2014, 2016
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-24-2017, 03:16 PM
rcubed's Avatar
rcubed rcubed is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,147
Thanks: 363
Thanked 614 Times in 346 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post
His agent had him put that out. It wasn't his idea. On the Grady and Big Joe show this morning, I believe that Anthony Castanzo said that TY hasn't spoken to him. Certainly not apologized.
this is probably closer to the truth than a heart felt apology.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.