ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-07-2018, 09:51 AM

Polian on Golic and Wingo......McDouche backing out after he's agreed to contract terms will be viewed as negatively by future potential employers as his negative track record at Denver....doesn't mean he won't be hired somewhere else but it certainly diminishes his credibility significantly. He put this squarely on McDouche....says Colts did everything right......and he had multiple calls last night with Colts insiders....unlike Florio his opinion is data based not speculation. I agree we dodged a bullet. Fuck McDouche and the entire group of chowda loving cheaters. Karma......she's a bitch and she will not forget this.
Old 02-07-2018, 09:56 AM
testcase448

I'm glad McDouche isn't soiling Indiana with his presence.
I'd rather never win another game than have that sumbitch here.
Fuck all of New England and everybody tainted with it's stench
Old 02-07-2018, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcubed View Post
oh I think kraft is totally vindictive about deflategate, but I think its more like icing on the cake. he decided he wanted mcliar back and it was just sweeter that he screwed us in the process. They are all pricks with no integrity.

I hope bill retires soon and brady with him and mcliar is left with an organization that circles the drain.
I hope so too. BB is the real genius. Take a look at this chart:

PPG RANK for McDaniels
2006-08 NE OC 1st
2009-10 DEN HC 17th
2011 STL OC 32nd
2012-17 NE OC 1st

It seems like the only time he was an Offensive genius is when he was with NE under BB.
Old 02-07-2018, 10:52 AM

Thanked 1,667 Times in 797 Posts

I hope Mcdaniel's career sinks like a fucking stone after this, tbh.
After Denver people had doubts about his integrity, his ability to handle the job and manage a team. Then there was that story floating around about how much he had learned from it, hinting that the second time around would be much different, and better. But now that he's done this, no one is going to believe it. They're going to think they'll be getting the same guy that fucked up in Denver.

Plus nobody wants to take the risk of offering him a position and then having this happen again.
Old 02-07-2018, 11:03 AM

Thanked 1,099 Times in 497 Posts

The part where he fucked over the assistants and their families, and tried to say he wanted stability for his own family, is the worst part. If this is the kind of turd he still is then I'm annoyed we wasted weeks on him, but glad we avoided ever being associated with him. Vile swine.

For me Ballard's judgement takes a hit with this, too. Don't like saying it. He got played. Not good to look like a sucker and it's hard to argue against. It's one thing for fans to buy into the McPigfucker hype. A big part of it for me though was trusting Ballard to make a good decision. I'm disappointed that Ballard didn't see through this human piece of shit.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FatDT For This Useful Post:
Hoopsdoc (02-07-2018), HoosierinFL (02-07-2018), rcubed (02-07-2018), VeveJones007 (02-07-2018)
Old 02-07-2018, 11:17 AM
testcase448

I hope his family gets all the benefits of living in the sewer that's Boston.
I hope he likes the higher taxes, higher crime rate, shitty weather.
Old 02-07-2018, 11:48 AM

Thanked 1,114 Times in 612 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatDT View Post
The part where he fucked over the assistants and their families, and tried to say he wanted stability for his own family, is the worst part. If this is the kind of turd he still is then I'm annoyed we wasted weeks on him, but glad we avoided ever being associated with him. Vile swine.

For me Ballard's judgement takes a hit with this, too. Don't like saying it. He got played. Not good to look like a sucker and it's hard to argue against. It's one thing for fans to buy into the McPigfucker hype. A big part of it for me though was trusting Ballard to make a good decision. I'm disappointed that Ballard didn't see through this human piece of shit.
Yep, this. A dignified leader does not ask people to follow him, then change course.
Old 02-07-2018, 11:55 AM

Thanked 1,114 Times in 612 Posts

Quote:
Garafolo reported on NFL Network's Good Morning Football that even McDaniels' agent, Bob LaMonte, told the OC that he's making perhaps the biggest professional mistake of his career by backing out of this Colts job at this point, according to sources informed of the talks between McDaniels and his agent.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...w-articleshare

At least his agent understood enough to caution against him backing out. If you're the agent, you also need to give him an ultimatum in that situation. You can't be associated with a coach who doesn't follow through. It makes you look horrible as an agent. Why would teams trust you in negotiations moving forward?

Last edited by VeveJones007; 02-07-2018 at 12:02 PM.
Old 02-07-2018, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatDT View Post

I'm sorry. I can't blame Ballard for this.

McDaniels is just a backstabbing son of a bitch.

Fuck Robert Kraft.
The Following User Says Thank You to natagu23 For This Useful Post:
YDFL Commish (02-07-2018)
Old 02-07-2018, 12:28 PM

I hope he gets cancer in his dick.