ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 10-11-2017, 10:59 PM
Puck's Avatar
Puck Puck is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Fort Wayne
Posts: 4,676
Thanks: 290
Thanked 229 Times in 142 Posts
Default

Ha.... bitching about a person making a stand .... against others making a stand.

Classic
__________________
If you're not a Freak then you're just on the bandwagon
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 10-12-2017, 07:50 PM
omahacolt's Avatar
omahacolt omahacolt is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 4,974
Thanks: 225
Thanked 622 Times in 273 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
Ha.... bitching about a person making a stand .... against others making a stand.

Classic
no

bitching about a politician fucking up peytons retirement party and wasting taxpayer dollars in the process.

you would understand if it were obama but you are blinded with your orange glasses
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 10-12-2017, 09:41 PM
Lov2fish's Avatar
Lov2fish Lov2fish is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 299
Thanks: 23
Thanked 39 Times in 19 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimmick View Post
You are a mentally deranged individual with a sickness inside of your head. I hope for the sake of your family, neighbors, and citizens near you that you don't own any firearms. You are in obvious need of psychiatric evaluation.
Yeah, all of that since I will not cower to political correctness. I refuse to be bullied into a label of racist, islamaphobe, homophobe, misogynist cause I am a white male who refuses to run to every injustice in a never ending list of injustice in this country. You feel guilty for being born a straight white male (Huge assumption) so everyone must be or there is not social justice for the offended. Me? I have zero guilt or remorse for being white and straight. I own plenty of firearms, somewhere between 80 & 100, maybe more, maybe less I quit actually counting a few years ago. I have several bows, couple boxes of different knives. I hunt, that scares you snowflake?

If shit ever goes bad in this screwed up country, I am the twisted m'fer you'll hide behind.
__________________
From time to time the streets need cleansed with the blood of tyrants and patriots.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 10-12-2017, 11:37 PM
Puck's Avatar
Puck Puck is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Fort Wayne
Posts: 4,676
Thanks: 290
Thanked 229 Times in 142 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
no

bitching about a politician fucking up peytons retirement party and wasting taxpayer dollars in the process.

you would understand if it were obama but you are blinded with your orange glasses
Why aren't you bitching about the kiddies that took a knee and fucked up Peytons retirement?

Taking a knee will be a thing of the past very soon then thsesbstupid Fucks will figure out a correct way of protesting instead of being in American bitches that take every advantage this country gives them

Don't like the way police treat blacks? Quit the NFL and go into law enforcement
__________________
If you're not a Freak then you're just on the bandwagon
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 10-13-2017, 08:21 AM
Pez Pez is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 604
Thanks: 67
Thanked 62 Times in 33 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lov2fish View Post
Yeah, all of that since I will not cower to political correctness. I refuse to be bullied into a label of racist, islamaphobe, homophobe, misogynist cause I am a white male who refuses to run to every injustice in a never ending list of injustice in this country. You feel guilty for being born a straight white male (Huge assumption) so everyone must be or there is not social justice for the offended. Me? I have zero guilt or remorse for being white and straight. I own plenty of firearms, somewhere between 80 & 100, maybe more, maybe less I quit actually counting a few years ago. I have several bows, couple boxes of different knives. I hunt, that scares you snowflake?

If shit ever goes bad in this screwed up country, I am the twisted m'fer you'll hide behind.
You fish too, right?
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 10-13-2017, 04:21 PM
omahacolt's Avatar
omahacolt omahacolt is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 4,974
Thanks: 225
Thanked 622 Times in 273 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
Why aren't you bitching about the kiddies that took a knee and fucked up Peytons retirement?

Taking a knee will be a thing of the past very soon then thsesbstupid Fucks will figure out a correct way of protesting instead of being in American bitches that take every advantage this country gives them

Don't like the way police treat blacks? Quit the NFL and go into law enforcement
this is seriously retarded

were you drunk here?
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 10-13-2017, 10:28 PM
Lov2fish's Avatar
Lov2fish Lov2fish is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 299
Thanks: 23
Thanked 39 Times in 19 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pez View Post
You fish too, right?
Yes. Used to fish competitively as well. I actually organize and host a fishing show for charity. We bring in a top name pro for seminars and the money goes to helping inner city kids get a chance to enjoy the outdoors. It raises about $10K-$15K every year. We do a hunting show for the same reasons and the money goes to Backwaters Legacy. Smitty has been to one of my events. A lot of people don't like me, and as said before, absolutely zero sleep lost. However I do more for the less fortunate than those that get on the internet and social media and type about injustices and what the "Government" needs to do about it. Instead of typing and looking at the words they type and break their arm patting themselves on the back for those glorious words that will surely change everything, get off their fucking asses and put action to words. They won't though, nothing in it for them!
__________________
From time to time the streets need cleansed with the blood of tyrants and patriots.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 10-18-2017, 09:08 PM
Puck's Avatar
Puck Puck is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Fort Wayne
Posts: 4,676
Thanks: 290
Thanked 229 Times in 142 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
this is seriously retarded

were you drunk here?

No it's not. If these players wanted to make a difference instead of pissing off most of the NFL crowds they would pick a different avenue....

Look at the awareness that breast cancer has now because of the approach that was taken. kaperclown could take some of his money and do a PS announcement and I bet he'd have the support of the NFL the players AND the fans on this matter and it would be played during games with many many players and coaches taking part.

So no it's not stupid or retarded
__________________
If you're not a Freak then you're just on the bandwagon
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Puck For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (10-18-2017)
  #29  
Old Yesterday, 10:01 AM
Mr. Session's Avatar
Mr. Session Mr. Session is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 287
Thanks: 36
Thanked 47 Times in 16 Posts
Default

Yeah, let's compare Breast Cancer, which affects all of our mothers and wives, to the issues Kaepernick tried to raise, which affect very few of yours.

Y'all crack on Dam a lot, but this is one of the dryest strawmen I've seen.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old Yesterday, 12:11 PM
rcubed's Avatar
rcubed rcubed is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,383
Thanks: 115
Thanked 162 Times in 93 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Session View Post
Yeah, let's compare Breast Cancer, which affects all of our mothers and wives, to the issues Kaepernick tried to raise, which affect very few of yours.

Y'all crack on Dam a lot, but this is one of the dryest strawmen I've seen.
you missed pucks point. he isnt comparing the cause but how they went about bringing attention to the cause.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rcubed For This Useful Post:
Puck (Today)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.