ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-22-2017, 06:11 PM
NoLuck4Chuck's Avatar
NoLuck4Chuck NoLuck4Chuck is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,696
Thanks: 97
Thanked 409 Times in 232 Posts
Default Pagano First

First time a Colts team has been shut out since 1993.
He sticks around it wonít be last shut out. This team
Has quit on him. He doesnít know what to start. He canít
Make half time adjustments.

With some better Defenses on the schedule. There might be
2-3 more shutouts.

Get rid of this Clown already!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-22-2017, 06:13 PM
apballin apballin is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 337
Thanks: 186
Thanked 63 Times in 38 Posts
Default

let me guess you wanted them to kick a FG at the end?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-22-2017, 06:28 PM
NoLuck4Chuck's Avatar
NoLuck4Chuck NoLuck4Chuck is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,696
Thanks: 97
Thanked 409 Times in 232 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by apballin View Post
let me guess you wanted them to kick a FG at the end?
Are you fucking kidding me right now Dam jr?

Fucking Curtis Painter led teams didnít get shut out.

I want a coach that isnít worthless.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-22-2017, 06:30 PM
apballin apballin is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 337
Thanks: 186
Thanked 63 Times in 38 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLuck4Chuck View Post
Are you fucking kidding me right now Dam jr?

Fucking Curtis Painter led teams didnít get shut out.

I want a coach that isnít worthless.
Then they wouldn't have been shut out and you wouldn't be bitching about a bullshit statistic
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-22-2017, 06:31 PM
NoLuck4Chuck's Avatar
NoLuck4Chuck NoLuck4Chuck is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,696
Thanks: 97
Thanked 409 Times in 232 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by apballin View Post
Then they wouldn't have been shut out and you wouldn't be bitching about a bullshit statistic
Go jump off a bridge and make yourself a statistic
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-22-2017, 06:34 PM
apballin apballin is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 337
Thanks: 186
Thanked 63 Times in 38 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLuck4Chuck View Post
Go jump off a bridge and make yourself a statistic
That's the best you got, they won't get shut out again does that make the little baby happy?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-22-2017, 06:37 PM
NoLuck4Chuck's Avatar
NoLuck4Chuck NoLuck4Chuck is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,696
Thanks: 97
Thanked 409 Times in 232 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by apballin View Post
That's the best you got, they won't get shut out again does that make the little baby happy?
I canít help you that you are missing the point.

Pagano is so bad proof is there but you refuse to see it
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-22-2017, 06:45 PM
apballin apballin is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 337
Thanks: 186
Thanked 63 Times in 38 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLuck4Chuck View Post
I canít help you that you are missing the point.

Pagano is so bad proof is there but you refuse to see it
Because your argument is its the coach, mine is they are missing theyre best player

No matter how bad people say Chuck is with Luck in there we'vegot a shot to beat anybody
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-22-2017, 06:48 PM
HoosierinFL's Avatar
HoosierinFL HoosierinFL is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,073
Thanks: 63
Thanked 191 Times in 97 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by apballin View Post
Because your argument is its the coach, mine is they are missing theyre best player

No matter how bad people say Chuck is with Luck in there we'vegot a shot to beat anybody
man if you think we are just 1 Andrew Luck short of being a good team, think again. and again. Even with Luck, Pagano was always screwing things up
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-22-2017, 06:51 PM
Indiana V2's Avatar
Indiana V2 Indiana V2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Goshen, IN
Posts: 4,981
Thanks: 262
Thanked 157 Times in 103 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by apballin View Post
Because your argument is its the coach, mine is they are missing theyre best player

No matter how bad people say Chuck is with Luck in there we'vegot a shot to beat anybody
So if Andrew Luck were playing we'd be undefeated? I mean because you've already stated the roster is flawed, and injury riddled. It's not just the roster, it's the personnel decisions Pags makes, and the lack of game preparation, and in-game decision making, and adjustments.
__________________
Irsay and Ballard were high when they decided to retain Chuck Pagano.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.