ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-03-2022, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post
Agree with your whole post except the last sentence. Worse and inconsistent QB's have won the SB before, so it isn't impossible. I am not optimistic however.
Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer will attest to this. However this team doesn't have the defense Tampa and Baltimore had, respectfully. In todays free agency structure I don't foresee it happening. I think we are on the verge of a great defense, but not one that will consistently carry a team game in and game out.
Old 01-03-2022, 02:39 PM

Thanked 2,641 Times in 1,556 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o

(JANUARY 3rd)

1) l Carson Wentz is the worst quarterback in the history of the NFL (and the AFL.)

2) l This Colts team has no spine ...... I don't care that they beat the Bills on the road, the Patriots in a nationally-televised game, and the Cardinals with almost their entire starting lineup missing. When push comes to shove, I know that they will find a way to lose the big game. Yesterday afternoon was the quintessential example of that.

3) l Jonathan Taylor is overrated. The guy gained 108 yard rushing yesterday, and he still couldn't find a way to vault his team to a victory ...... talk about all flash and no substance.

4) l Darius Leonard is overrated. Yeah, sure, he saved the Colts 10 points yesterday by forcing Marcus Mariota to fumble which made the Raiders have to settle for a field goal instead of a touchdown. And in doing so, he allowed the Colts enough time to score a touchdown of their own right before halftime ...... but what about that useless INT that he had in the 2nd half ??? The Colts' offense couldn't do a damned thing with it. If Leonard were REALLY as good as everybody says that he is, his INT would have inspired that useless putz of a quarterback that we have to lead the offense to put at least 3 points on the board in the ensuing drive.

5) l I have rooted my final game for this gutless organization. I don't know why I stayed with them this long ...... that appearance in the 1971 AFC championship game got me hooked, but enough is enough. Right then and there, I should have known better than to be rooting for a team that loses a championship game by a score of 21-0. I'll cut myself come slack because of the fact that was only 6 years-old at the time, but now that I'm 56 I know better.

o
"Hey you kids....get off my fucking lawn!"
Colts And Orioles (01-03-2022)