ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-26-2021, 12:40 AM

Thanked 2,430 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o

Jimmy Garoppolo's ineptness put an end to the Colts' last legitimate chance of catching and passing the Titans for the division title.

The Titans might lose to the Dolphins next week, but it is highly unlikely that they will lose to a Deshaun Watson-less Texans team in the season finale.

o
The Titans deserve the division, they they beat us twice. Having said that I could give a shit. This team has me believing after having the fortitude to pull off a win on the road under these circumstances. Nobody's gonna want to face this team in the playoffs
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post:
apballin (12-26-2021), BCN#1 (12-26-2021), CletusPyle (12-26-2021), JAFF (12-26-2021)
Old 12-26-2021, 12:43 AM

Rodgers getting reps sure paid off in this game.
Old 12-26-2021, 12:45 AM
Historian

Thanked 3,270 Times in 2,017 Posts

Quote:
o

Jimmy Garoppolo's ineptness put an end to the Colts' last legitimate chance of catching and passing the Titans for the division title.

The Titans might lose to the Dolphins next week, but it is highly unlikely that they will lose to a Deshaun Watson-less Texans team in the season finale.

o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post

The Titans deserve the division, they they beat us twice. Having said that I could give a shit. This team has me believing after having the fortitude to pull off a win on the road under these circumstances. Nobody's gonna want to face this team in the playoffs.

o

If the Titans win one of their 2 remaining games, they deserve the division ...... my point was that Garoppolo ended what could have been an extremely unlikely come-from-behind AFC South championship for the Colts with his play on Thursday night.

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
The Following User Says Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
Oldcolt (12-26-2021)
Old 12-26-2021, 12:49 AM
Historian

Thanked 3,270 Times in 2,017 Posts

Quote:
o

In my rat's ass of an opinion, the Colts are currently like a runaway train that has gone out of control, and this game against the Cardinals is the last legitimate chance for it to be tripped up and reigned back in...... if you let them win today, no team on the planet will want to get in their way, in the regular season or the post-season.

o
o

Watch the fuck out, now ....... watch the fuck out for this runaway train of a team.

It's out of control, and nobody wants to be in its way when it comes to town.

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
apballin (12-26-2021), CletusPyle (12-26-2021), Discflinger (12-26-2021)
Old 12-26-2021, 03:23 AM

Thanked 1,902 Times in 928 Posts

Wentz was terrible most of the game, but that last touchdown drive was money. That throw to Patmon was one of the better throws ive ever seen. I’m not kidding about that either. That was amazing.

How in the hell did Arizona manage to win 10 games? Are they playing the Jets and Texans every week? They were REALLY bad tonight.

That was a rough, uneven game that the Cardinals lost as much as the Colts won. I’ll sure as heck take it, though.

I really hope Fish isn’t out for long. As much as we complain about him, Davenport is just atrocious. He’s one notch above Sam Tevi, who is one notch above Omaha.

Great great win. Just outstanding.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hoopsdoc For This Useful Post:
CletusPyle (12-26-2021), Coltsalr (12-29-2021), Dewey 5 (12-26-2021), Discflinger (12-26-2021), omahacolt (12-26-2021)
Old 12-26-2021, 11:54 AM

Thanked 1,667 Times in 797 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
Wentz was terrible most of the game, but that last touchdown drive was money. That throw to Patmon was one of the better throws ive ever seen. I’m not kidding about that either. That was amazing.

How in the hell did Arizona manage to win 10 games? Are they playing the Jets and Texans every week? They were REALLY bad tonight.

That was a rough, uneven game that the Cardinals lost as much as the Colts won. I’ll sure as heck take it, though.

I really hope Fish isn’t out for long. As much as we complain about him, Davenport is just atrocious. He’s one notch above Sam Tevi, who is one notch above Omaha.

Pryor is a decent tackle, so if we can get Nelson or Glowinski back, Pryor can swing out to Tackle.
Old 12-26-2021, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierinFL View Post
Pryor is a decent tackle, so if we can get Nelson or Glowinski back, Pryor can swing out to Tackle.
Pryor played ok at RT, not sure what he or Braden Smith are like at LT. But Davenport is just garbage, would rather see what happens giving Carter O'Donnell a try, the guy from Canada, than starting Davenport again, who has proven not to be capable. Fingers crossed that Fisher is ok.
The Following User Says Thank You to ukcolt For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (12-26-2021)
Old 12-28-2021, 10:30 AM
Accidental Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
Time to get a new kicker.
Um, specs?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

"I want to dominate all my opponents, and take their will away to play the game, by each play, and finishing them past the whistle."
The Following User Says Thank You to Pez For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (12-28-2021)
Old 12-28-2021, 11:42 AM
Post whore

Thanked 3,677 Times in 2,056 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post

The Cardinals have a lot of guys out including their best weapon in Hopkins. They were sloppy at times also.

I just don't know what to make of Wentz. I really want to like the guy. He messes up such easy throws like overthrowing a jumping Pittman 10 yards away, but then makes a throw like the game-winner where maybe ten guys in the league can make.
Old 12-28-2021, 09:46 PM

Thanked 4,399 Times in 2,530 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pez View Post
Um, specs?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
I am not as down on him as others on here. I think we may see him sooner rather than later.
Discflinger (12-28-2021)