ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-05-2019, 12:19 AM
Administrator

Thanked 1,965 Times in 1,038 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luck4Reich View Post
I'm disappointed with Ya Sin as much as anyone but its too early to say get rid of the guy IMO.
Way to early to cast off a rookie corner. Anyone recall the 1st CB taken in draft? DeAndre Baker from Georgia went to the Giants. He was abused tonight by the Cowboys. Flat gangbanged in front of a national audience... So, I for one think Ya-Sin needs some time to adapt and develop.
Chaka (11-05-2019), Racehorse (11-05-2019)
Old 11-05-2019, 08:38 AM

Thanked 1,901 Times in 927 Posts

Yeah, way to early to give up on Ya-Sin. He’s a cornerback, one of the hardest positions to learn and play well. He’s a rookie. He has a good attitude. No reason to give up on him now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hoopsdoc For This Useful Post:
smitty46953 (11-05-2019)
Old 11-05-2019, 02:37 PM
Historian

Thanked 3,270 Times in 2,017 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post

Gotta be a reincarnation of Rujiyinn, or however he spelled it. Nobody else has that level of drama in them, except a woman.

o

That poster (Ryuujin) was probably cumming in his pants when the Colts started last season at 1-5 ........ he has not posted since then, the day that the Jets beat Indy on October 14th of 2018.

Yeah, I'm sure that it is just a coincidence that he has had nothing to say since the Colts finished last season winning 9 out of their last 10 games after that loss to the Jets, or that they have not fallen apart with the retirement of Andrew Luck this season.

http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/sear...searchid=95951

His final 2 acts on Colt Freaks (13 months ago) were putting JAFF on ignore, and arguing with me about spelling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuujin View Post

Nope, but you're obviously a cheer leading moron, so off to the ignore list for you as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuujin View Post

It can be both, dumbass. Also auto-correct is a thing. But I'm sure your flip phone doesn't have that.

Oh, and I can view posts of idiots I've put on ignore. Just like this fucking moron.

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
The Following User Says Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (11-06-2019)