ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics

Old 01-31-2021, 08:46 AM

Term limites should be in place for each and every one the elected clowns at all levels.

No more career politicians - do your time and then get the hell out and get a real job like the rest of us poor bastards.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BCN#1 For This Useful Post:
JAFF (02-10-2021), Racehorse (03-03-2021), smitty46953 (03-08-2021), Spike (01-31-2021)
Old 03-07-2021, 06:31 PM
Post whore

Thanked 4,793 Times in 2,672 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
Well done america. You did the right thing. Although it was still embarrassing that it was close.

What's embarrassing Omaha? Whether you like Trump or not, he did a lot for America. I may be the only one on this board, but I was a Trump supporter and not afraid to say it. I saw great change with him, and no, he was not the racist, Biden is, look it up. The fucking media which is leftist as hell painted a picture that so many people bought into. Personally, under Trump, my taxes went down, my stocks went up, gas prices were lower, and people wern't losing their jobs. But yeah, well done America if your objective was to fuck over the hard working individuals in this country. And while we are at it, let's let all these illegals into our country who may spread the Chinese virus and drug cartels in, and at the same time shut down businesses. Nothing but political bullshit. Too bad I wasn't a millionaire, because I would run for governor in California and kick Newsomes sorry ass.

While I'm on this rant, what the hell is going on with this cancel culture shit?

Get rid of Mr. Potato Head?
Get rid of Dr. Seuss books?
Get rid of certain movies?
Get rid of Aunt Jemima's picture?
Get rid of Redskins and name it WFT? Worst fucking name in the NFL.

Transgender bullshit? There are males and there are females, period, end to the fucking story.

And, fuck all these celebrities and athletes like Dinero and LeChina who preach to us. Go get a real job fuckers and then tell us how it is.
Crush22 (03-28-2021), smitty46953 (03-08-2021)
Old 03-07-2021, 07:08 PM

Thanked 4,361 Times in 2,508 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
What's embarrassing Omaha? Whether you like Trump or not, he did a lot for America. I may be the only one on this board, but I was a Trump supporter and not afraid to say it. I saw great change with him, and no, he was not the racist, Biden is, look it up. The fucking media which is leftist as hell painted a picture that so many people bought into. Personally, under Trump, my taxes went down, my stocks went up, gas prices were lower, and people wern't losing their jobs. But yeah, well done America if your objective was to fuck over the hard working individuals in this country.
You are not the only one. The rest of us don't want to waste our breath on this subject.
smitty46953 (03-08-2021), Spike (03-07-2021)
Old 03-08-2021, 12:38 AM
Post whore

This is a question to Omaha directly. Please answer this question, how is Biden better than Trump? I am ready for a debate with you.
Old 03-08-2021, 06:58 AM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
You are not the only one. The rest of us don't want to waste our breath on this subject.
Yeah, I know Racehorse, you're one of the good guys. I just got to a point where I am fed up with all the BS going on in this country. We have a president who doesn't even know his own first name and doesn't give a shit about us and people are applauding him as the savior. Him and his crack head son are on a path to destroy this country. People need to speak the fuck up and change this BS. Pelosi, Shumer, Knadler, etc all need to get the fuck out. Trump did a hell of a great job in his 4 years, now we have a fucking imbecile as our president, depressing as hell for all of us hard working Americans. It doesn't matter much for me, but it does matter for my kids and their kids. Hell, Newsome is fining California workers for not having health insurance even though they can't afford it. But yet illegals get free fucking insurance. AMERICANS FIRST DAMN IT, and fuck anybody who says otherwise. This opening up the borders shit is crazy town. I challenged Omaha to a debate but he probably won't accept it because he has no ammunition to fight me with.

Last edited by Spike; 03-08-2021 at 07:23 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spike For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (03-08-2021), smitty46953 (03-08-2021)
Old 03-20-2021, 09:59 AM

Thanked 4,275 Times in 1,745 Posts

Quote:
What's embarrassing Omaha? Whether you like Trump or not, he did a lot for America. I may be the only one on this board, but I was a Trump supporter and not afraid to say it. I saw great change with him, and no, he was not the racist, Biden is, look it up. The fucking media which is leftist as hell painted a picture that so many people bought into. Personally, under Trump, my taxes went down, my stocks went up, gas prices were lower, and people wern't losing their jobs. But yeah, well done America if your objective was to fuck over the hard working individuals in this country. And while we are at it, let's let all these illegals into our country who may spread the Chinese virus and drug cartels in, and at the same time shut down businesses. Nothing but political bullshit. Too bad I wasn't a millionaire, because I would run for governor in California and kick Newsomes sorry ass.

While I'm on this rant, what the hell is going on with this cancel culture shit?

Get rid of Mr. Potato Head?
Get rid of Dr. Seuss books?
Get rid of certain movies?
Get rid of Aunt Jemima's picture?
Get rid of Redskins and name it WFT? Worst fucking name in the NFL.

Transgender bullshit? There are males and there are females, period, end to the fucking story.

And, fuck all these celebrities and athletes like Dinero and LeChina who preach to us. Go get a real job fuckers and then tell us how it is.
Looks like someone loves fox news.

Mr potato head is made up outrage from the right. just nonsense.
the estate in charge of the dr seuss collection decided to pull some books. they are allowed to do that if they want. more fake outrage that doesnt matter

i have no idea what movies you are talking about.

washington decided to change their name and so did the aunt jemima people. nobody made them. they felt it was right. bitch to them. or don't. they have the right to do what they want. you don't get a vote on it. it doesn't affect you in any way. stop whining

your taxes were lower. yes. but remember that ends starting this year. i am assuming you arent a millionaire. trumps tax cuts end for us. not for them. trump was and is an embarrassment to this country.

gas prices are not going up due to biden and didnt drop drastically because of trump. opec, look it up.

if you think i want to debate you why democrats are great, that won't happen. they aren't. they are politicians. but are you really going to tell me ted cruz and lindsey graham (spineless fucking cowards) are doing this country good? fuck off. and don't get me started on mcconnell. that dude has crippled this government and hurt americans for over a decade.

our politicians are shit. stop watching cable news. stop worshiping politicians. take your fucking trump flag of your truck.

trump was destroying this country and democracy and you all cheered it on. biden may suck. more than likely will. but he isn't going to do putins bidding like trump was. biden fans aren't going to storm the capitol building. he isn't going to create domestic terrorists. that is enough for me to vote for.
Old 03-20-2021, 10:03 AM

Quote:
This is a question to Omaha directly. Please answer this question, how is Biden better than Trump? I am ready for a debate with you.
he actually wants to help the american people. he isn't creating domestic terrorists. he isn't a white supremacist. he isn't fat like trump. his wife isn't a whore. he is getting people the vaccine instead of lying about it. he isn't a puppet for putin.
The Following User Says Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
JAFF (03-21-2021)
Old 03-20-2021, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Yeah, I know Racehorse, you're one of the good guys. I just got to a point where I am fed up with all the BS going on in this country. We have a president who doesn't even know his own first name and doesn't give a shit about us and people are applauding him as the savior. Him and his crack head son are on a path to destroy this country. People need to speak the fuck up and change this BS. Pelosi, Shumer, Knadler, etc all need to get the fuck out. Trump did a hell of a great job in his 4 years, now we have a fucking imbecile as our president, depressing as hell for all of us hard working Americans. It doesn't matter much for me, but it does matter for my kids and their kids. Hell, Newsome is fining California workers for not having health insurance even though they can't afford it. But yet illegals get free fucking insurance. AMERICANS FIRST DAMN IT, and fuck anybody who says otherwise. This opening up the borders shit is crazy town. I challenged Omaha to a debate but he probably won't accept it because he has no ammunition to fight me with.
how are illegals getting free insurance? explain that one to me.

this insanity is why trump absolutely had to go. fanboy worship over a fat clown that spent all day golfing. jesus christ man. get a grip. trump didn't give a shit about you.

and i am one of the bad guys? why? because i don't vote like you?

Last edited by omahacolt; 03-20-2021 at 10:09 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
JAFF (03-21-2021)
Old 03-21-2021, 07:34 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
Looks like someone loves fox news.

Mr potato head is made up outrage from the right. just nonsense.
the estate in charge of the dr seuss collection decided to pull some books. they are allowed to do that if they want. more fake outrage that doesnt matter

i have no idea what movies you are talking about.

washington decided to change their name and so did the aunt jemima people. nobody made them. they felt it was right. bitch to them. or don't. they have the right to do what they want. you don't get a vote on it. it doesn't affect you in any way. stop whining

your taxes were lower. yes. but remember that ends starting this year. i am assuming you arent a millionaire. trumps tax cuts end for us. not for them. trump was and is an embarrassment to this country.

gas prices are not going up due to biden and didnt drop drastically because of trump. opec, look it up.

if you think i want to debate you why democrats are great, that won't happen. they aren't. they are politicians. but are you really going to tell me ted cruz and lindsey graham (spineless fucking cowards) are doing this country good? fuck off. and don't get me started on mcconnell. that dude has crippled this government and hurt americans for over a decade.

our politicians are shit. stop watching cable news. stop worshiping politicians. take your fucking trump flag of your truck.

trump was destroying this country and democracy and you all cheered it on. biden may suck. more than likely will. but he isn't going to do putins bidding like trump was. biden fans aren't going to storm the capitol building. he isn't going to create domestic terrorists. that is enough for me to vote for.
I'm a lifelong registered Republican and would like to buy you a drink. I will never vote republican as long as the party identifies with Trump. Trumps legacy will be 600 000 dead Americans due to a lack of leadership and denial.

No one man has done more damage to this country than Trump.
The Following User Says Thank You to JAFF For This Useful Post:
omahacolt (03-22-2021)
Old 06-06-2021, 04:01 PM
Post whore

Quote:
he actually wants to help the american people. he isn't creating domestic terrorists. he isn't a white supremacist. he isn't fat like trump. his wife isn't a whore. he is getting people the vaccine instead of lying about it. he isn't a puppet for putin.
Really, he wants to help American people? Biden's first day in office, he got rid of the pipeline jobs. How many Americans were hurt by that? A shitload, that's how many.

Biden is more of a white supremacist than Trump, look up his history. Trump is not the racist, the media keeps lying and some people keep believing their sorry ass lies.

Biden may not be fat as Trump, but he has a mushroom for a brain.

Biden may not be a puppet for Putin, but he sure as hell is one for China and every other country that will put money in his and his son's pocket. Wake up for the love of God.

Since your boy Biden took office, gas prices, lumber prices and much more have tripled and just wait for your taxes to go up.

And what about the disastrous border situation?

Liberal democraps are ruining this country, just look at all the cities and states they run. Chicago, Baltimore, Portland, SF, LA, Michagan, Minnesota, etc...and my home state of California. And now we have them ruining the great country of the USA.

Gotta mention this, celebrities just need to shut the hell up, you fucking idiots. Tom Hanks and LeChina James are so damn ignorant, why would anyone listen to them. The NBA is hitting all time lows because they are tired of hearing all this bullshit from the players, especially that pussy LeBron James.

America is not a racist country, it's all contrived BS from the media, idiot celebrities and dumb ass players. Are there racist people, yes, no doubt. But to say there is systemic racism in this country is 100% false.

At the end of the day though.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!! GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH!!!!!!!

Last edited by Spike; 06-10-2021 at 01:42 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spike For This Useful Post:
Lov2fish (06-06-2021), Racehorse (06-06-2021)