ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 05-16-2019, 05:29 PM
Racehorse's Avatar
Racehorse Racehorse is offline
Poster Extraordinaire
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: God's green Earth
Posts: 8,980
Thanks: 4,722
Thanked 1,162 Times in 712 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
I've got 2 daughters who live in Clairemont. One is in that development, the other is on the north side of 136.

Many IMPD and State Hyw Patrol in that neighborhood.
I think it's Clermont.
__________________
Colts headed back to prominence.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Racehorse For This Useful Post:
Brylok (05-17-2019)
  #12  
Old 05-16-2019, 06:12 PM
JAFF JAFF is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Indiana
Posts: 961
Thanks: 396
Thanked 378 Times in 221 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
I think it's Clermont.
I was raised with Foniks
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JAFF For This Useful Post:
smitty46953 (05-17-2019)
  #13  
Old 05-17-2019, 11:17 AM
Brylok's Avatar
Brylok Brylok is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,382
Thanks: 663
Thanked 805 Times in 518 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
I've got 2 daughters who live in Clairemont. One is in that development, the other is on the north side of 136.

Many IMPD and State Hyw Patrol in that neighborhood.
Clermont should be fine, but traffic is probably much worse now than it used to be. We took 136 to Crawfordsville day before yesterday. It's still a pleasant drive thru farm land and tiny little towns. Went to the zoo yesterday. West Washington is in need of some improvement/investment. That area has been run down for 20+ years but I guess it looks worse being away from it for so long and not used to seeing it. That blinking red light 4way intersection heading back to Plainfield is absolutely stupid and ridiculous. Just make it a normal light instead of causing a big traffic jam ffs...
__________________
Soda's Picks Champion: 2014, 2016
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Brylok For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (05-17-2019)
  #14  
Old 05-17-2019, 07:43 PM
JAFF JAFF is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Indiana
Posts: 961
Thanks: 396
Thanked 378 Times in 221 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post
Clermont should be fine, but traffic is probably much worse now than it used to be. We took 136 to Crawfordsville day before yesterday. It's still a pleasant drive thru farm land and tiny little towns. Went to the zoo yesterday. West Washington is in need of some improvement/investment. That area has been run down for 20+ years but I guess it looks worse being away from it for so long and not used to seeing it. That blinking red light 4way intersection heading back to Plainfield is absolutely stupid and ridiculous. Just make it a normal light instead of causing a big traffic jam ffs...
Best part of Plainfield is the Ronald Reagan Bypass that goes from 74 (CLERMONT) south to 69 and the airport.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JAFF For This Useful Post:
Brylok (05-17-2019)
  #15  
Old 05-17-2019, 08:27 PM
Brylok's Avatar
Brylok Brylok is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,382
Thanks: 663
Thanked 805 Times in 518 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
Best part of Plainfield is the Ronald Reagan Bypass that goes from 74 (CLERMONT) south to 69 and the airport.
Much more convenient than it used to be
__________________
Soda's Picks Champion: 2014, 2016
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-18-2019, 05:20 PM
HoosierinFL's Avatar
HoosierinFL HoosierinFL is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,367
Thanks: 110
Thanked 416 Times in 195 Posts
Default

As someone who grew up in Plainfield, that sounds about right (the bypass I mean)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.