ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-25-2019, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post
I will go so far as to say fuck him. I was angry at McAfee when he retired, but at least he did it at the end of the season. I'm pro player on almost everything. If you want to retire, fine. However, if you're the starting QB and face of the franchise, you can't retire unexpectedly two weeks before the start of the season! You just can't.

Andrew Luck has taken a gigantic dump on the Colts team, owner, coaches, and fans. If this is not handled correctly, it could be a franchise killer. I never thought I'd say it, but Luck needs to get his ass out of Indianapolis and Indiana in general, give the majority of the contract money he's on back to Irsay, and go fuck himself. What a piece of shit he is. If I owned any Luck merch, it would be in the trash and if I had been at the game tonight, I would have booed him too. He just torpedoed the season (3-13 incoming) and the franchise. GTFOH Luck.

You can't compare a punter to a franchise QB. Not nearly the same.

McAfee seemed to have legitimate injury concerns for retiring

With Luck it seems to be I have money, I can do other things easily, I don't want to deal with even minor injuries (how many guys in this league do you think have calf injuries? A dime a dozen)......so I'm just quitting.

Screw him. Never putting on that jersey again.

Getting a Maniac jersey and stick with TY jersey.

Really would like to see what Chad Kelley can do with the first team. I still think Brissett is a back up.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DrSpaceman For This Useful Post:
ChoppedWood (08-25-2019), Ironshaft (08-25-2019), Luck4Reich (08-25-2019)