ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics

Old 01-08-2021, 09:56 AM

Thanked 1,304 Times in 712 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
We are talking about two different things. What happened at the Capitol was awful. That is mostly Trump's fault. I was referring to the political divide in this country that has grown worse every year since I can remember.
The public divide has exponentially worsened since Trump started getting into politics because everything he posted was extremely divisive. He started with the Obama birther bullshit and got a bunch of people to believe that, then all of his constant lies as president, each purposely harsh and divisive to hide his flaws and deflect everything over to the other side. This riot and attack on the Capitol was the culmination of Trump's divisive and dangerous lies. He was a cancer on this nation.
Old 01-10-2021, 02:53 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

I would love for a far right christian explain how they can still support Trump after his treasonous act. This is exactly who he has always been, and will be. He will never show real remorse, or shame
Old 01-14-2021, 11:17 AM
Post whore

Thanked 3,582 Times in 2,004 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
I would love for a far right christian explain how they can still support Trump after his treasonous act. This is exactly who he has always been, and will be. He will never show real remorse, or shame
I would like to point out that there is STILL no evidence of mass voter fraud. All the claims have been looked into by lawyers on both sides, journalists, the feds, local officials, independent contractors. And dominion is going to sue the ever living hell out of these people.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chromeburn For This Useful Post:
JAFF (01-16-2021)
Old 01-16-2021, 09:23 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
I would like to point out that there is STILL no evidence of mass voter fraud. All the claims have been looked into by lawyers on both sides, journalists, the feds, local officials, independent contractors. And dominion is going to sue the ever living hell out of these people.
And I applaud those who take the LEGAL avenues available to expose those who lied and conspired to overthrow a legal election.
Old 02-14-2022, 03:31 AM
Post whore

Thanked 4,793 Times in 2,672 Posts

I tried to warn you all on voting for this idiotic duo and all I caught was hell from most of you, not everyone. I hope all you who gave me hell are happy paying the higher prices for everything. Biden and Harris have the lowest poll ratings in the last 50 fucking years. I don't like stating this because I want America to be the best country in the world. But, this administration is a fucking joke, not a funny joke, just a fucking joke.
Racehorse (02-14-2022)
Old 02-14-2022, 10:09 AM

Thanked 2,568 Times in 1,147 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
Biden and Harris have the lowest poll ratings

Gerald Ford, Bill Clinton and Donald Trump have all had moments during the first year of their presidency that their approval ratings were lower than where Biden is at right now. Click on the 390 days option at the below website and you can compare Biden's 390 day numbers with the last 13 presidents.

But yes, Biden's approval numbers are definitely on a downward trajectory.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...proval-rating/

Last edited by AlwaysSunnyinIndy; 02-14-2022 at 11:01 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to AlwaysSunnyinIndy For This Useful Post:
omahacolt (02-14-2022)
Old 02-14-2022, 07:55 PM

Thanked 4,275 Times in 1,745 Posts

Quote:
I tried to warn you all on voting for this idiotic duo and all I caught was hell from most of you, not everyone. I hope all you who gave me hell are happy paying the higher prices for everything. Biden and Harris have the lowest poll ratings in the last 50 fucking years. I don't like stating this because I want America to be the best country in the world. But, this administration is a fucking joke, not a funny joke, just a fucking joke.
unfortunately, there was no other real choice.

biden and harris were shitty candidates but what can you do when the only other choice was trump.
Old 02-14-2022, 08:43 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
unfortunately, there was no other real choice.

biden and harris were shitty candidates but what can you do when the only other choice was trump.
Trump was way better than this shit show. If you can't see that, I can't help you.
Old 02-14-2022, 10:42 PM

Thanked 4,275 Times in 1,745 Posts

Quote:
Trump was way better than this shit show. If you can't see that, I can't help you.
We are still paying for the trump damage. You think inflation is just because of Biden? Look at all the money trump spent.

I am not defending the incompetence of Biden but all these corporations are reporting record profits. That has nothing to do with inflation. We are paying more because businesses see the opportunity and took it.

Biden and Harris suck. But rest assured they won’t actively try to overthrow the government like your hero.
Old 02-15-2022, 04:07 AM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
We are still paying for the trump damage. You think inflation is just because of Biden? Look at all the money trump spent.

I am not defending the incompetence of Biden but all these corporations are reporting record profits. That has nothing to do with inflation. We are paying more because businesses see the opportunity and took it.

Biden and Harris suck. But rest assured they won’t actively try to overthrow the government like your hero.
Ah well, we will just have to agree to disagree. I just know that from my perspective, we were way better off under Trump than this shit show. And Trump is not my hero, I would have voted for Tulsi Gabbard if she made it through.
omahacolt (02-15-2022)