ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 02-16-2018, 10:16 AM
1965southpaw's Avatar
1965southpaw 1965southpaw is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Central Jersey
Posts: 708
Thanks: 316
Thanked 527 Times in 253 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
Show the winner both your tits show the 2nd place just one. Send me the pics and the mods will group together and decide which we should use as a trophy
Lol 😆........uh no, but that would be quite a prize. We'll have to save that for a much tougher challenge.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-16-2018, 07:18 PM
YDFL Commish YDFL Commish is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Mt. Pleasant Wisconsin
Posts: 1,291
Thanks: 552
Thanked 499 Times in 265 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1965southpaw View Post
Lol 😆........uh no, but that would be quite a prize. We'll have to save that for a much tougher challenge.
Wow! They must be some mighty special puppies?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-16-2018, 07:20 PM
rcubed's Avatar
rcubed rcubed is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,804
Thanks: 244
Thanked 380 Times in 214 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDFL Commish View Post
Wow! They must be some mighty special puppies?
doubt it if she was born in '65
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-16-2018, 07:55 PM
1965southpaw's Avatar
1965southpaw 1965southpaw is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Central Jersey
Posts: 708
Thanks: 316
Thanked 527 Times in 253 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcubed View Post
doubt it if she was born in '65
I see what you're doing.....trying to goad me into showing the goods to prove you wrong. LOL, very well done............but no.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-16-2018, 08:10 PM
YDFL Commish YDFL Commish is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Mt. Pleasant Wisconsin
Posts: 1,291
Thanks: 552
Thanked 499 Times in 265 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1965southpaw View Post
I see what you're doing.....trying to goad me into showing the goods to prove you wrong. LOL, very well done............but no.
That is where you are wrong. I was not and do not expect you to show the goods.

I was only questioning how you valued the specialty of said goods to call them "quite a prize"?
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 02-16-2018, 08:15 PM
1965southpaw's Avatar
1965southpaw 1965southpaw is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Central Jersey
Posts: 708
Thanks: 316
Thanked 527 Times in 253 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDFL Commish View Post
That is where you are wrong. I was not and do not expect you to show the goods.

I was only questioning how you valued the specialty of said goods to call them "quite a prize"?
LOL....I was responding to rcubed who said "doubt if if she was born in 65". But you sir are quite right.....I value said girls (er goods) very highly. In my defense, however, this is based on 3rd party feedback and not my own arrogance. Now I have to tap out of the discussion. I have an early flight to Vegas....and a million things still to do. And no, there will be no pix or any other disclosures from said trip.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 02-17-2018, 08:34 PM
Puck's Avatar
Puck Puck is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Fort Wayne
Posts: 5,531
Thanks: 548
Thanked 675 Times in 378 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1965southpaw View Post
LOL....I was responding to rcubed who said "doubt if if she was born in 65". But you sir are quite right.....I value said girls (er goods) very highly. In my defense, however, this is based on 3rd party feedback and not my own arrogance. Now I have to tap out of the discussion. I have an early flight to Vegas....and a million things still to do. And no, there will be no pix or any other disclosures from said trip.

I didn't get a tweet about a hooker convention in Vegas.
__________________
If you're not a Freak then you're just on the bandwagon
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 02-18-2018, 09:12 PM
Puck's Avatar
Puck Puck is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Fort Wayne
Posts: 5,531
Thanks: 548
Thanked 675 Times in 378 Posts
Default

Can't believe no one wants to talk about hookers and Vegas. It the off seasons for crying out loud
__________________
If you're not a Freak then you're just on the bandwagon
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 02-19-2018, 01:08 AM
rcubed's Avatar
rcubed rcubed is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,804
Thanks: 244
Thanked 380 Times in 214 Posts
Default

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 02-19-2018, 09:20 AM
Pez Pez is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 784
Thanks: 232
Thanked 143 Times in 83 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
Show the winner both your tits show the 2nd place just one. Send me the pics and the mods will group together and decide which we should use as a trophy
um... pound me too?
__________________
** 2017 Premier league champion **

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Mwa24gILaE
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pez For This Useful Post:
Puck (02-19-2018)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.