ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics

Old 09-25-2017, 05:21 AM
"Still at Work"

Thanked 3,036 Times in 1,865 Posts

The right wing lost their minds when a black man got elected. They went completely off the rails when he was re-elected. They went so crazy that they accepted foreign "help" (Russia) in getting their guy (Trump) elected. Power and party first. These are the facts, regardless of whether or not certain people want to believe it. It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure it out. But they don't care as long as they're in power. This country is doomed.
Old 09-27-2017, 12:31 AM
"Still at Work"

He's doing next to nothing to help the (American) citizens of Puerto Rico. They're not white, so he doesn't care.
Old 09-27-2017, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post
He's doing next to nothing to help the (American) citizens of Puerto Rico. They're not white, so he doesn't care.
Maybe Puck ought to change the name of this forum to CNN part deaux so all of you metrosexual, LGBQT, Tran-sexual, cross dressing SJW'S can have a coombaya and stroke each others vaginas while you try and guilt every white man in America to think they are racist if they don't identify with your fluffy ideas. Why you're at it might as well toss all those other acronyms out there. Oh, don't forget misogynist, your newest word ya like to toss around compliments of the 2016 elections. Fucktards like you are exactly why that dumb-ass is president.
Old 09-28-2017, 02:18 AM

Thanked 1,476 Times in 814 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lov2fish View Post
Maybe Puck ought to change the name of this forum to CNN part deaux so all of you metrosexual, LGBQT, Tran-sexual, cross dressing SJW'S can have a coombaya and stroke each others vaginas while you try and guilt every white man in America to think they are racist if they don't identify with your fluffy ideas. Why you're at it might as well toss all those other acronyms out there. Oh, don't forget misogynist, your newest word ya like to toss around compliments of the 2016 elections. Fucktards like you are exactly why that dumb-ass is president.
Easy there, breitbart
Old 09-28-2017, 06:56 AM

Thanked 4,361 Times in 2,508 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcubed View Post
Easy there, breitbart
I guess that is aimed as an insult, but I don't get it? Care to explain?
Old 09-28-2017, 07:41 AM

Thanked 1,180 Times in 356 Posts

Quote:
Or maybe you should just stop being a racist.
Old 09-28-2017, 11:09 AM

Thanked 4,275 Times in 1,745 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
I guess that is aimed as an insult, but I don't get it? Care to explain?
breitbart is a fake news website for racists.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
Brylok (09-28-2017), rcubed (09-28-2017)
Old 09-28-2017, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 View Post
Or maybe you should just stop being a racist.
Oh yeah, that's me. I don't agree with being guilted into some injustice you believe in. If you're a straight white male in America and you don't agree with every liberal idea you're a racist. I am sure your boyfriend is proud of you for being a social warrior. In reality though you are just a useful idiot for the liberal agenda. You have any more labels for me other than that tired old standby of the left?
Old 09-28-2017, 12:51 PM
Accidental Administrator

Quote:
Oh yeah, that's me. I don't agree with being guilted into some injustice you believe in. If you're a straight white male in America and you don't agree with every liberal idea you're a racist. I am sure your boyfriend is proud of you for being a social warrior. In reality though you are just a useful idiot for the liberal agenda. You have any more labels for me other than that tired old standby of the left?
So I'm as liberal as they come and despite some of your hyperbolic language and assumption that there is such a thing as a liberal agenda, I agree with you to an extent. There are many liberals that do not have clear thinking on these matters and equate anything white and male to oppression of that which is not white and male.

That aside, one of my biggest frustrations with Trump is that he says his tax plan is so kind to the middle class, when one of the largest cornerstones of it is the repeal of the Estate Tax (now called the Death Tax by the GOP).

How can that possibly help the middle class, or how can it possibly help our country? Is the tax of assets bequeathed to others really any sort of barrier to economic growth?

The lowest tax rate is currently 10%, that will raise to 12%, how can people expect this to be any sort of economic stimulant. Not to mention that the majority of people paying that lowest tax rate are something other than white.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pez For This Useful Post:
omahacolt (09-28-2017)
Old 09-28-2017, 01:27 PM
"Still at Work"

Quote:
You sound triggered. Go fill up your tiki torch, snowflake.
omahacolt (09-28-2017)