ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-25-2018, 09:46 PM

Thanked 2,236 Times in 1,169 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
OH DEAR GOD THERE ARE 1500 kids here and the bar is closed!!!
Hahahahaha. That is what flasks are for.
Old 08-25-2018, 10:07 PM

Thanked 4,282 Times in 1,750 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
OH DEAR GOD THERE ARE 1500 kids here and the bar is closed!!!
Probably some good mom talent running around
Old 08-26-2018, 06:01 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,852 Times in 1,401 Posts

We had a great time.... I missed most of the game trying to navigate the tickets from 614 down closer. 1st was easy, we ahead friends not go to the game so we actually got to 129 very quickly. Only 4 seats and 5 of us so I walked around watching while I ran recon. I then worked my way around to 144 and started talking with the ushers. Some are pretty cool others are dicks. Anyway by the 3rd quarter I had them in the front of section 144 talked to a couple of people down there and they let the boys (ours and one of his friends) sit front row. My wife and the other little boys mom also got to move down..

Anyway. They got to see everyone very close. AV was warming up right in front of them.... Luke Rhoades came over and signed an autograph.... none of the other guys would come over. AV did look at them a point at them while my wife took a pic.

Cooles thing was they got to hold the actual game ball. One of the trainers brought it over.for them.

I eventually made my way down when others left. Nelson walked right in front of me and you cannot believe how big this man is. Other players came by after the game and waved at the boys but no hi fives or anything. They were excited anyway.

My highlight was seeing Caroline Cann right in front of me..... that bitch has got some long assed legs. She was wearing the sweater on TV but not when she was walking around... She's freakin hot!!!!

At 3 am while everyone was sleeping one kid went into a screaming fit because he wanted to go home. One persons is very very very loud in that big open space.

All in all it was fun. The kids loved the movie too!!
Alex44 (08-26-2018), JAFF (08-26-2018), smitty46953 (08-26-2018), Spike (08-26-2018), YDFL Commish (08-26-2018)