ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics

Old 09-28-2017, 02:14 PM
Accidental Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lov2fish View Post
...LGBQT, Tran-sexual, cross dressing...
That's redundant three times. Just saying.
Old 09-28-2017, 03:50 PM

Thanked 1,180 Times in 356 Posts

Quote:
Oh yeah, that's me. I don't agree with being guilted into some injustice you believe in. If you're a straight white male in America and you don't agree with every liberal idea you're a racist. I am sure your boyfriend is proud of you for being a social warrior. In reality though you are just a useful idiot for the liberal agenda. You have any more labels for me other than that tired old standby of the left?
Never got why social warrior was a bad label. As if it imply social injustice is the preference (which it is for a lot of straight white men, I'm sure).

Also don't get why being called gay would be an insult, but whatever. As long as my theoretical boyfriend doesn't make America actively worse by willfully supporting Trump's America, I'm cool with it.
Old 09-28-2017, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pez View Post
So I'm as liberal as they come and despite some of your hyperbolic language and assumption that there is such a thing as a liberal agenda, I agree with you to an extent. There are many liberals that do not have clear thinking on these matters and equate anything white and male to oppression of that which is not white and male.

That aside, one of my biggest frustrations with Trump is that he says his tax plan is so kind to the middle class, when one of the largest cornerstones of it is the repeal of the Estate Tax (now called the Death Tax by the GOP).

How can that possibly help the middle class, or how can it possibly help our country? Is the tax of assets bequeathed to others really any sort of barrier to economic growth?

The lowest tax rate is currently 10%, that will raise to 12%, how can people expect this to be any sort of economic stimulant. Not to mention that the majority of people paying that lowest tax rate are something other than white.
You're posing this as if I am a Trump supporter? I am not. I don't subscribe to the two party duopoly. They are one in the same. Zero distinction in difference. I'll personally be glad with this whole house of cards come crashing down and the thud of it is deafening. The constitution was written to keep shit like this from happening, but Americans became complacent and lazy. It was also designed to keep mob rule from control, I.E. current liberal politics. The word democracy does not appear anywhere in the bill of rights or constitution and the forefathers were very cautious to make sure it wasn't in there. To keep the government from voting themselves everything they wanted and reward the populace who voted for them.

We have been given our bread and circuses and we cheer.

I am saddened that one day the soft pussies of today will ruin it completely when they become the majority. It Trump doesn't tip us over the edge the next moron will. Even though I lean conservative, I mind my fucking business and have zero interest in the Republican party. They bailed on conservatives a long time ago. When they decided they wanted to legislate bedrooms, religion and marriage. And before the Republicans on here get all butt hurt. When was the last time a Republican president, congress or senate shrunk government? I'll wait.
Pez (09-29-2017)
Old 09-28-2017, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 View Post
Never got why social warrior was a bad label. As if it imply social injustice is the preference (which it is for a lot of straight white men, I'm sure).

Also don't get why being called gay would be an insult, but whatever. As long as my theoretical boyfriend doesn't make America actively worse by willfully supporting Trump's America, I'm cool with it.
Because others peoples issues are none of your business? Who asked or gave you the right to be the morality police? In what time in life were you granted the power to be judgmental of anyone who doesn't align with your philosophy?

I don't care if you're gay, lesbian or any other. I tossed it out there so as not to fall out of line with your judgement of me cause I called your candidate a cunt, which by the way she still is.
Old 09-28-2017, 06:17 PM

Thanked 4,275 Times in 1,745 Posts

Quote:

you and this post are super gay
Old 09-28-2017, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post
You sound triggered. Go fill up your tiki torch, snowflake.
Boy, get back in your mom's basement. You don't have what it takes to trigger me. Me calling you morons social warriors is as close as you will ever get to your name and warrior associated with each other. Dumb ass. You're about 3 IQ points from leaving the house with a helmet on. Oh shit, did I just make fun of mentally challenged? Yea, I did. Political correctness can fark off as well.
Old 09-28-2017, 10:55 PM

Thanked 1,180 Times in 356 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
you and this post are super gay
Thanks!
Old 09-28-2017, 11:56 PM
"Still at Work"

Thanked 3,036 Times in 1,865 Posts

Quote:
Boy, get back in your mom's basement. You don't have what it takes to trigger me. Me calling you morons social warriors is as close as you will ever get to your name and warrior associated with each other. Dumb ass. You're about 3 IQ points from leaving the house with a helmet on. Oh shit, did I just make fun of mentally challenged? Yea, I did. Political correctness can fark off as well.
I already served in the military, troll. Did you? And before you lie, and after you've filled your tiki torch, go get your fucking shine box.
Old 09-29-2017, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post
I already served in the military, troll. Did you? And before you lie, and after you've filled your tiki torch, go get your fucking shine box.
Nope didn't serve. So that makes you somewhat superior? Did you serve under the don't ask don't tell program? You're still just a little bitch who lacks a set of nuts. Since you are neutered I hope you are at least house broken to so your mom don't get mad from pissing on the rug when you hear bumps in the night.
Old 09-29-2017, 03:16 PM
Accidental Administrator

Quote:

It's not a bad label when it's a legitimate. When it's someone that feels compelled enough to express their very strong sense of social justice on facebook but doesnt know the name of any of their congressmen it takes on a certain stigma.

Not calling anyone out, except maybe the daily slacktivists....