ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-03-2021, 05:26 PM

Thanked 4,297 Times in 1,758 Posts
Default quick thoughts on the stupid dolphins

1) this team lacks leadership. 0-3 and start the game with major fundamental errors like tackling and piss poor containment. just overall seemed not ready to play

2) wentz got better as the day progressed. he was mostly accurate, missed pittman in the end zone again and that late pascal pass was just bad. made good throws and plays as well. also had terrible blocking most of the time. really hard to tell what we have in wentz other than it is safe to say it is a dude we don't want trying to do too much and probably doesn't read the field well.

3) we can't block. our tackles are a disaster. smith should be back soon but he didn't look so good to start the year. he will be a massive upgrade regardless. fisher is horrible. hopefully smith can come back and be competent and we can give te help to fisher and cross our fingers.

4) good to see jt get some work today. we need to run this offense through the backs. runs and screens. short passing. anything to keep the rush at bay and take our shots accordingly.

5) feed mo cox. this dude needs opportunities.

6) lets be done with campbell. when hilton is back, campbell can just hit the bench.

7) zach pascal plays way too much. his playing time is tells how bad ballard has been at building the wr room.

8) pittman looks good. just have to get him in the end zone.

9) speaking of which. our red zone offense is trash. never thought i would say this but put the big boys out there and throw fades. can't be much worse.

10) turay had 2 sacks and at least 4 good rushes against that bad RT. good to see him make an impact. Lewis isn't very good. i don't care what pff says. aqm is serviceable. hopefully paye gets back quick.

11) what the fuck rhodes? are you horrible again? stop it fucker.

12) i had high hopes of rodgers at cb to be competent. i was wrong.

13) this team lacks talent. thats on ballard. depth is bad.

14) who does rotating tackles? play the best fucking guy. for fucks sake

15) eason is done. just cut him when ehlinger can play. another front office fuck up
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
apballin (10-03-2021), Brylok (10-03-2021), CaliColtsFan (10-03-2021), CletusPyle (10-04-2021), Dewey 5 (10-03-2021), kitekrazy (10-03-2021), TêteDeFer (10-03-2021)
Old 10-03-2021, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
1) this team lacks leadership. 0-3 and start the game with major fundamental errors like tackling and piss poor containment. just overall seemed not ready to play

2) wentz got better as the day progressed. he was mostly accurate, missed pittman in the end zone again and that late pascal pass was just bad. made good throws and plays as well. also had terrible blocking most of the time. really hard to tell what we have in wentz other than it is safe to say it is a dude we don't want trying to do too much and probably doesn't read the field well.

3) we can't block. our tackles are a disaster. smith should be back soon but he didn't look so good to start the year. he will be a massive upgrade regardless. fisher is horrible. hopefully smith can come back and be competent and we can give te help to fisher and cross our fingers.

4) good to see jt get some work today. we need to run this offense through the backs. runs and screens. short passing. anything to keep the rush at bay and take our shots accordingly.

5) feed mo cox. this dude needs opportunities.

6) lets be done with campbell. when hilton is back, campbell can just hit the bench.

7) zach pascal plays way too much. his playing time is tells how bad ballard has been at building the wr room.

8) pittman looks good. just have to get him in the end zone.

9) speaking of which. our red zone offense is trash. never thought i would say this but put the big boys out there and throw fades. can't be much worse.

10) turay had 2 sacks and at least 4 good rushes against that bad RT. good to see him make an impact. Lewis isn't very good. i don't care what pff says. aqm is serviceable. hopefully paye gets back quick.

11) what the fuck rhodes? are you horrible again? stop it fucker.

12) i had high hopes of rodgers at cb to be competent. i was wrong.

13) this team lacks talent. thats on ballard. depth is bad.

14) who does rotating tackles? play the best fucking guy. for fucks sake

15) eason is done. just cut him when ehlinger can play. another front office fuck up
What the hell Omaha , you can’t criticize the Almighty Ballard !!!
Old 10-03-2021, 06:02 PM

Thanked 1,250 Times in 701 Posts

Spoken like a true gentleman and scholar Oma
The Following User Says Thank You to Thorgrim For This Useful Post:
omahacolt (10-03-2021)
Old 10-03-2021, 06:47 PM
Doom -N- Gloom

Thanked 1,138 Times in 645 Posts

Yes I’m the red zone that toss up to Mo Allie should be attempted every time
Old 10-03-2021, 06:58 PM

Thanked 1,902 Times in 928 Posts

I thought they benched Davenport? It was well deserved. Dude needed to be shot. Did he come back in?

Wentz is one hell of a competitor, you have to give him that. He tries TOO hard and that’s when he gets in trouble. He needs to learn to eat plays when they aren’t there.

Of course, when he has less than 2 seconds before he gets creamed, that’s a challenge. The tackle play got a little better as the game went on but that’s faint praise because they were abysmal early.

Campbell is just horrible. Get him off the field.

I’m still pissed at Reich over what he did last week, giving Taylor 10 carries. He needs to be the centerpiece of every game plan. The dude was clearly not at 100 percent and he still averaged 6 yards a carry. He’s a threat to go all the way with every single carry.

Speaking of playing hurt, Darius Leonard can barely move. It hurts my ankle watching him play.

Hines knows better than that. That fumble was inexcusable for a player that good.

Is it just me or is what we lose in tackling without Willis pretty much a wash with anyone who is better in coverage?

Good to see Turay have some luck today. He couldn’t do diddly shit against Tennessee, who gave up like 10 sacks to the Jets today. Color me unimpressed.

Lamar Jackson is gonna anally rape this defense next week.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hoopsdoc For This Useful Post:
CaliColtsFan (10-03-2021)
Old 10-03-2021, 07:36 PM
"Still at Work"

Thanked 3,036 Times in 1,865 Posts

I watched Cardinals at Rams because I was curious about Arizona and I haven't paid any attention to them for a long time. I was stunned at how good they were in every phase of the game. The Rams had several self-inflicted wounds, but the Cardinals dominated them from start to finish.
Colts are nowhere near that level.
Old 10-03-2021, 07:39 PM
Post whore

Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,060 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post
I watched Cardinals at Rams because I was curious about Arizona and I haven't paid any attention to them for a long time. I was stunned at how good they were in every phase of the game. The Rams had several self-inflicted wounds, but the Cardinals dominated them from start to finish.
Everyone laughed when they chose that coach. Then raised concern when they drafted Murry after drafting a QB the year before. Then loaded up on WRs. Things seem to be working for them.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chromeburn For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (10-03-2021)
Old 10-03-2021, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
Everyone laughed when they chose that coach. Then raised concern when they drafted Murry after drafting a QB the year before. Then loaded up on WRs. Things seem to be working for them.
Free agents and trades, not the way to build a team!!
Old 10-03-2021, 09:22 PM

Thanked 4,297 Times in 1,758 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
I thought they benched Davenport? It was well deserved. Dude needed to be shot. Did he come back in?

Wentz is one hell of a competitor, you have to give him that. He tries TOO hard and that’s when he gets in trouble. He needs to learn to eat plays when they aren’t there.

Of course, when he has less than 2 seconds before he gets creamed, that’s a challenge. The tackle play got a little better as the game went on but that’s faint praise because they were abysmal early.

Campbell is just horrible. Get him off the field.

I’m still pissed at Reich over what he did last week, giving Taylor 10 carries. He needs to be the centerpiece of every game plan. The dude was clearly not at 100 percent and he still averaged 6 yards a carry. He’s a threat to go all the way with every single carry.

Speaking of playing hurt, Darius Leonard can barely move. It hurts my ankle watching him play.

Hines knows better than that. That fumble was inexcusable for a player that good.

Is it just me or is what we lose in tackling without Willis pretty much a wash with anyone who is better in coverage?

Good to see Turay have some luck today. He couldn’t do diddly shit against Tennessee, who gave up like 10 sacks to the Jets today. Color me unimpressed.

Lamar Jackson is gonna anally rape this defense next week.
davenport was subbed out then came back in. then subbed out again later. it makes no sense. no team does that.
The Following User Says Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
ChaosTheory (10-04-2021)
Old 10-03-2021, 09:23 PM
Doom -N- Gloom

Thanked 1,138 Times in 645 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post
It’s a long season and matchups make the fight, we’ll get our chance to see where we measure up against mighty mouse