ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Old 11-17-2018, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 View Post
BEST CHEAPER FOOD: I think the prices may have gone up recently but the fact that Pearl Street Pizza serves pizza by the slice as good as anything else I've had in Indy used to be my best kept food secret downtown.
Yats on Mass Ave. Cajun/creole food like etouffee. Just under $10 for a plate.
Old 11-17-2018, 06:58 PM
Historian

Thanked 3,247 Times in 1,998 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyatt View Post

Section 223, I'm here every week.

o

You have season tickets ???

I don't have season tickets.

You bastard.

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
Old 11-18-2018, 08:48 PM
Historian

Thanked 3,247 Times in 1,998 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChileColts View Post

Hi Freaks, im excited to shared with you that im going to indy for holidays, i'll be in colts (titans and Dophins) games and pacers (Hawks and Spurs) games and i would appreciate if you can give me some recommendations of places to eat, drink, bars with live music and/or any place that you think is worth knowing.

I have been a reader in this forum for a lot of time (because my english writing wasn't good and Omaha annoyed me for that in every single thread that i posted) and i want feel the experience of a Colt fan in Indy.

Any suggestions, comments, would be appreciated, thanks in advance just for reading me and I hope to represent in a great way all the colts freaks of South America.

ChileColts

PS: I know my english its still not good at all, by im trying to do my best effort.

o

I'll bet that you had a good time.

The Colts won the game going away, and you got to witness Reggie Wayne honored for being the latest entry into the Colts' Ring of Honor.

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
The Following User Says Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
Phelanka7 (11-18-2018)
Old 11-18-2018, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o

I'll bet that you had a good time.

The Colts won the game going away, and you got to witness Reggie Wayne honored for being the latest entry into the Colts' Ring of Honor.

o
Definitely a good day to be at LOS.
Old 11-18-2018, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o

You have season tickets ???

I don't have season tickets.

You bastard.

o
Yes sir, good year to get them, they were pretty cheap surprisingly, gonna upgrade to the 100 level just below me now, but love our little section
The Following User Says Thank You to Wyatt For This Useful Post:
Colts And Orioles (11-18-2018)
Old 11-25-2018, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NextManUp View Post
Just out of curiosity, what caused you to become a Colts fan?
Colts vs Chiefs 95', Elvis Grbac and 13 -3 Chiefs against the Colts.
In Chile, im a soccer fan of Santiago Wanderers a team with just 3 championship in 126 years... that's because always i cheer for the non Favorite team.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChileColts For This Useful Post:
1965southpaw (11-26-2018), DrSpaceman (12-01-2018), NextManUp (11-26-2018)
Old 11-26-2018, 12:09 AM

This city is beautiful, great parks, little traffic, good places to eat, everyone wearing the colors of their sports teams, amazing.
I could solve the transportation problem in a good way using Uber and Lyft, but most of the time I walked around the city.
Bankers Life Fieldhouse was excellent, for the game with Atlanta had seats close to the court, for the game with Utah take advantage of the golden tickets and buy seats of 8 dollars, that day was not as pleasant as the choir of a high school sang national anthem and it took the entire first quarter to settle into their seats.
The best part was definitely the game with the Miami Dolphins, I had a seat in the section 106 behind the goal post, the atmosphere was great, there were many fans of Miami and for a moment I thought we would lose the game.
Andrew Luck and TY Hilton are incredible watching them live, it's very different to watch it on television.
In the tailgate I ran the 40 yards in 5.36 seconds, in my defense I can say that I was wearing jeans, hiking shoes and a rain coat.
I will be updating my stay as I remember more things, it was an intense week and I hope to be back soon since the company I work in, uses Salesforce for our e-commerce platform and I think I will recommend this city for the trainings.

Thank you all for the suggestions and GO COLTS !!!!!

PS: any error in the translation claim to google translator
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ChileColts For This Useful Post:
1965southpaw (11-26-2018), Alex44 (12-01-2018), DrSpaceman (12-01-2018), Indystu2 (11-26-2018), NextManUp (11-26-2018), omahacolt (11-26-2018), Pez (11-26-2018), Puck (11-26-2018), Racehorse (11-26-2018), smitty46953 (11-26-2018), YDFL Commish (11-26-2018)
Old 11-26-2018, 01:31 AM

Thanked 2,234 Times in 1,167 Posts

Glad you had a good time.
The Following User Says Thank You to Butter For This Useful Post:
ChileColts (12-01-2018)
Old 12-01-2018, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChileColts View Post
This city is beautiful, great parks, little traffic, good places to eat, everyone wearing the colors of their sports teams, amazing.
I could solve the transportation problem in a good way using Uber and Lyft, but most of the time I walked around the city.
Bankers Life Fieldhouse was excellent, for the game with Atlanta had seats close to the court, for the game with Utah take advantage of the golden tickets and buy seats of 8 dollars, that day was not as pleasant as the choir of a high school sang national anthem and it took the entire first quarter to settle into their seats.
The best part was definitely the game with the Miami Dolphins, I had a seat in the section 106 behind the goal post, the atmosphere was great, there were many fans of Miami and for a moment I thought we would lose the game.
Andrew Luck and TY Hilton are incredible watching them live, it's very different to watch it on television.
In the tailgate I ran the 40 yards in 5.36 seconds, in my defense I can say that I was wearing jeans, hiking shoes and a rain coat.
I will be updating my stay as I remember more things, it was an intense week and I hope to be back soon since the company I work in, uses Salesforce for our e-commerce platform and I think I will recommend this city for the trainings.

Thank you all for the suggestions and GO COLTS !!!!!

I was in three of that games Chile, Titans, Dolphins and Jazz (Bankers), I flew to Houston (because I was in rockets vs Warrior game) and drove to Indy round trip (bad idea because is a long way), I regret not have been reading this suggestions from the freaks, but anyway was an incredible time in Indy, not was my first time in Indy but was the one when I really enjoy the whole city.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alex44 For This Useful Post:
ChileColts (12-01-2018), smitty46953 (12-01-2018)
Old 12-01-2018, 01:31 PM

You and/or Google translator did just as well if not better than many U.S. high school graduates can do.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to indycolts2 For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (12-01-2018), smitty46953 (12-01-2018)