ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-15-2018, 11:18 AM
Post whore

Thanked 1,663 Times in 962 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
Well, your hero may have just left us void of a franchise QB, too. Hopefully, that is not going to be the case, but he sure tried his hardest to make it so.
"I think he's a better head coach than just about anyone here is willing to give him credit for" =/= my hero. I know you like to conflate arguments, but this is ridiculous. It's a now irrelevant difference of opinion, quit crying over spilled milk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSpaceman View Post
Because you are blowballin or someone said they would take Pagano over McDaniels even now, which is stupid.
Probably because alr was following at least me around on every thread and asking that question. Again, if you all hated Pagano so much, why are you finding it so hard to move on from him?

By the way, I'll again state that I'd take Omahacolt over Josh McDaniels, because while he's an idiot, at least maybe coordinators could be put in place that he'd listen to because he'd realize he has no fucking clue what he's doing. McDaniels is an arrogant idiot, that is a very dangerous combination.