ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-11-2022, 08:47 PM

Thanked 1,324 Times in 748 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
And Tommy Boy is consistently bitching to the refs. Never seen a pussy like Brady at the QB position ever.
No doubt. Anytime the refs aren't pretty much just handing his team the game he turns into a total bitchfest.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IndyNorm For This Useful Post:
BCN#1 (12-12-2022), Racehorse (12-11-2022), Spike (12-12-2022)
Old 12-11-2022, 08:55 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyNorm View Post
No doubt. Anytime the refs aren't pretty much just handing his team the game he turns into a total bitchfest.
Cramps, bad day for cramps
The Following User Says Thank You to JAFF For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (12-11-2022)
Old 12-11-2022, 09:09 PM
Post whore

Thanked 3,661 Times in 2,046 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lov2fish View Post
Jagoffs and Detroit win. Carolina currently winning. All positives.
We want to stay above Carolina if we want any kind of choice in the QBs. The owner said that Levis was an intriguing prospect the other day.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chromeburn For This Useful Post:
CletusPyle (12-11-2022), Lov2fish (12-11-2022)
Old 12-12-2022, 03:27 AM
Post whore

Thanked 1,639 Times in 948 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
We want to stay above Carolina if we want any kind of choice in the QBs. The owner said that Levis was an intriguing prospect the other day.
I'll reserve my final judgement for later, but based on what I've seen so far, they can have Levis. If the Texans are stupid enough to pass on Bryce, find a way to get him, he's the next Russell Wilson (prime version not current version). Haven't watched enough Stroud yet to form an opinion.
Old 12-12-2022, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
I'll reserve my final judgement for later, but based on what I've seen so far, they can have Levis. If the Texans are stupid enough to pass on Bryce, find a way to get him, he's the next Russell Wilson (prime version not current version). Haven't watched enough Stroud yet to form an opinion.
If you endorsed him, bring on Levis.
Racehorse (12-12-2022)
Old 12-12-2022, 11:08 AM

Thanked 2,253 Times in 1,213 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
What is it that you don't like about Levis?
Old 12-12-2022, 01:14 PM

The Dolphins blitzed Herbert over 50% of the time last night and he made them pay a lot. Never got shook. Moved brilliantly in the pocket and threw great balls. If that was Ryan last night he gets sacked at least 5 times maybe more. Watching these other games made me realize how bad we are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-12-2022, 01:33 PM
Historian

Thanked 3,270 Times in 2,017 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigalbert View Post

The Dolphins blitzed Herbert over 50% of the time last night and he made them pay a lot. Never got shook. Moved brilliantly in the pocket and threw great balls. If that was Ryan last night he gets sacked at least 5 times maybe more. Watching these other games made me realize how bad we are.

o

Yes, and no.

The Colts have been the weirdest team in football since Andrew Luck's final season with the team in 2018, and this 2022 team is no exception.

The Eagles and the Chiefs are arguably the 2 best teams in the NFL. The Colts beat the Chiefs, and barely lost to the Eagles ...... but then got hammered by a solid-but-not spectacular Cowboys team by a score of 54-19.

The Eagles, who barely beat the Colts with a late and furious 4th-quarter rally, absolutely annihilated a pretty solid Giants team yesterday by a score of 48-22.

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
Old 12-12-2022, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDFL Commish View Post
What is it that you don't like about Levis?
Watch some film on Levis. Kid recognizes blitzes faster than any college QB coming out. He can run, albeit not his strong suit. Good arm, can throw a guy open. Strong kid that is hard to bring down. He will throw it away and live to play another down. Not much to not like about him. People soured on him this year cause his numbers were not spectacular, but half the team he had for a couple years is long gone. He still had an above average year with pedestrian talent around him. If he is there, we take him. If we are within striking distance we trade and move up.
YDFL Commish (12-12-2022)
Old 12-12-2022, 02:13 PM

Thanked 1,647 Times in 790 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o

Yes, and no.

The Colts have been the weirdest team in football since Andrew Luck's final season with the team in 2018, and this 2022 team is no exception.

The Eagles and the Chiefs are arguably the 2 best teams in the NFL. The Colts beat the Chiefs, and barely lost to the Eagles ...... but then got hammered by a solid-but-not spectacular Cowboys team by a score of 54-19.

The Eagles, who barely beat the Colts with a late and furious 4th-quarter rally, absolutely annihilated a pretty solid Giants team yesterday by a score of 48-22.

o
Eagles have averaged 41pts/gm the past three weeks after the Colts held them to 17. Chiefs, too. Both teams are averaging 30/gm. What a waste.

Off the top of my head, I know we won the turnover battle in those games, which is rare. I might look up the numbers later because I'm curious what our scoring D might look like without the avalanche of turnovers.

For example, we went from 20pts/gm which might've been top 10 all the way to 23pts/gm after that single Cowboys debacle. The D will take the hit on the stat sheet, but we all watched our offense hamstring and demoralize them.