ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics

Old 09-26-2017, 07:00 AM

Thanked 1,189 Times in 523 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeveJones007 View Post
I don't want to derail, but Omaha is correctly using the word. Dungy thinks that homosexuals are sinners damned to hell and unworthy of the same legal standing as heterosexuals. That is literally the definition of bigotry; therefore, Dungy is a bigot.
You forgot to mention the fact that Dungy thinks that we are all sinners and damned to hell unless we repent and put our trust in Jesus Christ.

This thought pattern is one of the definitions of a Christian.

Singling out one sin over another is what non-Christians do in order to justify their feelings and emotions in the face of God's truth which is irrefutable.

My obesity, fits of anger and occasional lust toward women who are not my wife are all examples of sins that damn me to hell. Thank God for the work of Jesus in my life to save me from that. Being a homosexual is not a sin; acting on that feeling with someone who is not your spouse in a one man/one woman marriage is.

Topic derailed.

Walk Worthy,

Last edited by sherck; 09-26-2017 at 07:04 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to sherck For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (09-26-2017)
Old 09-26-2017, 09:33 AM
Historian

Thanked 3,247 Times in 1,998 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post

Cartoons are gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter View Post

Then I am the gayest gay that ever gayed. I love me some Rick and Morty.

o

I'm gay, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZkJAx8FycI

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
Old 09-26-2017, 10:37 AM

Thanked 1,114 Times in 612 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherck View Post
You forgot to mention the fact that Dungy thinks that we are all sinners and damned to hell unless we repent and put our trust in Jesus Christ.

Singling out one sin over another is what non-Christians do in order to justify their feelings and emotions in the face of God's truth which is irrefutable.

My obesity, fits of anger and occasional lust toward women who are not my wife are all examples of sins that damn me to hell. Thank God for the work of Jesus in my life to save me from that. Being a homosexual is not a sin; acting on that feeling with someone who is not your spouse in a one man/one woman marriage is.

Topic derailed.

Walk Worthy,
This is one of those rare situations where an argument is legitimately semantic. Omaha used the correct definition of the word, regardless of your qualifiers.
Old 09-26-2017, 10:52 AM
Post whore

Thanked 1,595 Times in 925 Posts

Quote:

Topic derailed.

Walk Worthy,
So homosexuality is all good as long as you accept that God put itself into a person, made other people kill him which somehow makes all bad acts one could ever perform okay, then made himself a zombie to prove it and tell people what he did. For an omnipotent, omniscient being, it must really have nothing to do. But anyway, if one accepts this, one may be a homosexual and have homosexual relationships and sex with mystical future life impunity, if I'm understanding what you're saying correctly.
Old 09-26-2017, 11:05 AM

Thanked 1,189 Times in 523 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
So homosexuality is all good as long as you accept that God put itself into a person, made other people kill him which somehow makes all bad acts one could ever perform okay, then made himself a zombie to prove it and tell people what he did. For an omnipotent, omniscient being, it must really have nothing to do. But anyway, if one accepts this, one may be a homosexual and have homosexual relationships and sex with mystical future life impunity, if I'm understanding what you're saying correctly.
No, you misunderstand.

God created the world to be perfect.

He created man and woman to be perfect.

But, in order to give perfection meaning, He also gave them free will in order to choose.

Choose to follow Him freely and worship Him. Or not.

Man choose not and thus upset God's plan and introduced sin in the world.

However, since God is loving, He also introduced a plan to save us from ourselves. IF, we use that same free will to do so.

He introduced His Son to take our sins onto Him so that we can be reintroduced into the perfect world upon our death.

The question is, will you accept that plan of your own free will or not?

How are you using your free will today? To help or to hurt?

Until someone can specifically point out the gene in human DNA that is flipped one way for homosexual folks and flipped the other way for heterosexual folks, the feelings and acts of homosexuality are the result of someone's free will decisions (or trained onto them in the case of younger folks by adults around them).

God did not "make" folks homosexual. They choose to be so.

Just as I choose to eat too much, exercise too little and am fat (gluttonous in the Bible). It is my choice to be that way; and thus my sin.

Thank God that He is loving.

Walk Worthy,
The Following User Says Thank You to sherck For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (09-26-2017)
Old 09-26-2017, 11:21 AM
Post whore

Thanked 1,595 Times in 925 Posts

Quote:
No, you misunderstand.

God created the world to be perfect.

He created man and woman to be perfect.

But, in order to give perfection meaning, He also gave them free will in order to choose.

Choose to follow Him freely and worship Him. Or not.

Man choose not and thus upset God's plan and introduced sin in the world.

However, since God is loving, He also introduced a plan to save us from ourselves. IF, we use that same free will to do so.

He introduced His Son to take our sins onto Him so that we can be reintroduced into the perfect world upon our death.

The question is, will you accept that plan of your own free will or not?

How are you using your free will today? To help or to hurt?

Until someone can specifically point out the gene in human DNA that is flipped one way for homosexual folks and flipped the other way for heterosexual folks, the feelings and acts of homosexuality are the result of someone's free will decisions (or trained onto them in the case of younger folks by adults around them).

Just as I choose to eat too much, exercise too little and am fat (gluttonous in the Bible). It is my choice to be that way; and thus my sin.

Thank God that He is loving.

Walk Worthy,
So, if you accept the self absorbed zombie story, you're good despite your bad act of being fat, right? If that's the case then homosexuals would be covered by the same mystical future life insurance, right? Would Hitler be covered, too, or does God have moralistic actuaries?
Old 09-26-2017, 11:41 AM

Thanked 4,361 Times in 2,508 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
So, if you accept the self absorbed zombie story, you're good despite your bad act of being fat, right? If that's the case then homosexuals would be covered by the same mystical future life insurance, right? Would Hitler be covered, too, or does God have moralistic actuaries?
The hate is strong with this one!
Old 09-26-2017, 11:48 AM

Thanked 1,476 Times in 814 Posts

Quote:

Walk Worthy,
At what age did you consciously decide to like females instead of males? Do you remember the moment? Were you on the playground and said to yourself, "I can go flirt with susie or I can flirt with johnny, hmmmm which should I choose...???"

crock of shit. there is no decision, its just who you are.

Last edited by rcubed; 09-26-2017 at 12:01 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to rcubed For This Useful Post:
Colts And Orioles (10-19-2017)
Old 09-26-2017, 12:03 PM

Thanked 1,476 Times in 814 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
The hate is strong with this one!
so if someone asks pointed questions or pokes holes in your faith's logic, they are labeled as a hater? interesting.
The Following User Says Thank You to rcubed For This Useful Post:
Colts And Orioles (10-19-2017)
Old 09-26-2017, 12:44 PM

Thanked 1,304 Times in 712 Posts

Quote:
Thank God for the work of Jesus in my life
You're welcome.
The Following User Says Thank You to Maniac For This Useful Post:
sherck (09-26-2017)