ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-22-2018, 08:47 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,853 Times in 1,402 Posts
Default Realistic Draft

I read through all of these threads and I would bet that 99% of you think Ballard is going to draft for need.

Also all the bitching about FA and not spending money.... he said he wouldnt.

As far as the the draft? He is not going to draft for need. He will take BPA... Just like he said he would. Just like Polian did and just like every good GM does, otherwise you reach for a player.

I love how many of you are picking players of need.... I just shake my head.

Last yr how many were shocked with the Hooker pick? Admit it.... no one picked him. Most were picking someone that was 5-6 picks after Hooker.

He will look at the BPA and if that is not a position he wants he will try to trade back if he cant trade back he will take the BPA..... even if that is Barkley. I am sure he has who he thinks is the highest rated that he thinks will be there but if there is a higher rated player above that player he will take him.

This team needs an upgrade at every position.... Save QB

I think many or most of you will be shocked with the pick. Like usual.

BPA other than QB. Barkley, Chubb, Nelson after that Fitzpatrick Edmunds Smith..... That is the order i see them ranked.

In the second round do not be surprised if its Guice or Michel as BPA

I got banned from Colts.com for telling them all they are the dumbest football fans on the planet and that Nadine is a bitch... but some of this bitching and predictions are Colts.com close

Discflinger (03-22-2018), Oldcolt (03-23-2018), Racehorse (03-22-2018), YDFL Commish (03-22-2018)