ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-24-2022, 09:02 PM

Thanked 2,254 Times in 1,214 Posts

Reich has become Pagano.

After the Denver win (which almost felt like a loss)

"Isn't it great to win a game like that."

Fuck no, it's not great to win a game like that, where your offense can't get out of it's own way and your O-Line is dominated like they just got off the high school bus.

After every loss. "I got out coached." "I've gotta do a better job."

Same old bullshit every game.

Now, instead him falling on the sword, which he rightfully should, it's the lowest man on the totem pole Matt Ryan who is the scapegoat.

What's next, Reich quoting his favorite lame movie (wonder what that would be?) and proclaiming his love of liver and onions for his thanksgiving meal.

My guess is the Brady/Reich game plans will make Elhinger look like trash too. Remember they don't game plan in the pre-season, when Ehlinger looked his best.
The Following User Says Thank You to YDFL Commish For This Useful Post:
ChoppedWood (10-24-2022)
Old 10-24-2022, 09:06 PM

Thanked 1,994 Times in 1,136 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDFL Commish View Post
Reich has become Pagano.

After the Denver win (which almost felt like a loss)

"Isn't it great to win a game like that."

Fuck no, it's not great to win a game like that, where your offense can't get out of it's own way and your O-Line is dominated like they just got off the high school bus.

After every loss. "I got out coached." "I've gotta do a better job."

Same old bullshit every game.

Now, instead him falling on the sword, which he rightfully should, it's the lowest man on the totem pole Matt Ryan who is the scapegoat.

What's next, Reich quoting his favorite lame movie (wonder what that would be?) and proclaiming his love of liver and onions for his thanksgiving meal.

My guess is the Brady/Reich game plans will make Elhinger look like trash too. Remember they don't game plan in the pre-season, when Ehlinger looked his best.
Man I am right there with you, this dude will drive that bus clean over everyone's ass and smile while doing it. He is so trash.
Old 10-24-2022, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1965southpaw View Post
HC Frank Reich: “...I was arguing with the official over a facemask. ”
Frank, you don't argue shit.
Old 10-24-2022, 11:55 PM

Thanked 2,653 Times in 1,177 Posts

Quote:
Well, Reich also made this comment in his press conference:

"Another point that needs to be made crystal clear, and I told this to Matt: We did not hold up to our end of the bargain. You came here and we promised you a top run game and great protection and we haven’t delivered. And that really starts with me."

Quote:
Ehlinger looked his best during the pre-season not because of no game plan but because he was playing against the opponent's third string defense in most situations. So not the starters, not the regular back-ups, but the third team.

However, I will say his pre-season performance was remarkable based on a couple of the beat writers' comments:

1) They stated that Ryan and Foles took nearly every 11 vs 11 snap in training camp (at least what the media witnessed) and that Ehlinger and Coan got most of their work through individual workouts and throwing / receiving drills with the WR's and TE's.

2) Ehlinger is in the middle of completely re-working his throwing mechanics / motion with the QB guru Tom House. It was supposed to be a two year process of changing his mechanics.

Last edited by AlwaysSunnyinIndy; 10-24-2022 at 11:57 PM.
Old 10-25-2022, 12:18 AM

Thanked 2,635 Times in 1,553 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysSunnyinIndy View Post
Well, Reich also made this comment in his press conference:

"Another point that needs to be made crystal clear, and I told this to Matt: We did not hold up to our end of the bargain. You came here and we promised you a top run game and great protection and we haven’t delivered. And that really starts with me."

Ehlinger looked his best during the pre-season not because of no game plan but because he was playing against the opponent's third string defense in most situations. So not the starters, not the regular back-ups, but the third team.

However, I will say his pre-season performance was remarkable based on a couple of the beat writers' comments:

1) They stated that Ryan and Foles took nearly every 11 vs 11 snap in training camp (at least what the media witnessed) and that Ehlinger and Coan got most of their work through individual workouts and throwing / receiving drills with the WR's and TE's.

2) Ehlinger is in the middle of completely re-working his throwing mechanics / motion with the QB guru Tom House. It was supposed to be a two year process of changing his mechanics.
If Ryan is really hurt, why make that comment? That comment pretty much says, "sorry, we have to break up, but it's not you it's me!" As far a Sam goes, the Colts need to see if they have a diamond in the rough, and you can't determine that in a couple of games. Matt Ryan is a good guy, he's had a great career, and I'm sure he felt like this was a legitimate chance for him to make one last run at a Super Bowl...extremely disappointing for everyone!
JAFF (10-25-2022)