ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

View Poll Results: Should Frank be fired if we lose to the Jags this Sunday?
Yes 5 11.90%
No 15 35.71%
Not ready to fire him but will be if don't make the playoffs 22 52.38%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-16-2022, 04:15 PM
Historian

Thanked 3,270 Times in 2,017 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o

If the Colts do or don't make the playoffs, it will have little to do with the outcome of this game, and much more to do with the remaining 15 games afterward......it is so early in the season, and the Colts have been one of the weirdest, strangest teams in the NFL over the past few years, beating teams like the Super Bowl champion Chiefs on their home-field in Kansas City with Jacoby Brissett at quarterback, and repeatedly shitting the bed against the Jaguars in Florida with the likes of Andrew Luck and Philip Rivers at quarterback.

I'll be pissed if we once again play like crap against one of the crappiest teams in the NFL and lose there for the 8th consecutive time, but I'll be right back on the Matt Ryan/Jonathan Taylor/Michael Pittman Jr. bandwagon if we win 4 out of our next 5 games afterward.

o
o

I'm firmly on that royal blue bandwagon, baby.

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
The Following User Says Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
TheMugwump (10-16-2022)
Old 10-16-2022, 04:26 PM

Thanked 1,569 Times in 892 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMugwump View Post
I took the ChaosTheory post as a joke.

No way would I take Mitchell Trubisky over Matt Ryan, in any universe, at any time.

If this team doesn't make the playoffs, it won't be because of Ryan's play, or Reich's coaching, or the kicking game.

The only reason they miss the playoffs is injuries (knocking wood as I type this). If they stay mostly healthy, they walk to a playoff spot.

And I am a little surprised at the extreme over-reactions to a first-week loss in here. Yeah, it's been ten billion years since this team won an opener. They are tied for first in the division in spite of that, so last week and all the mistakes on the field and on the sidelines means almost nothing. Add to that the trend of Reich-coached teams to improve consistently as the season moves forward, and there is a ton to be optimistic about here.

Plus, Carson Wentz is no longer the QB.

Guys, the sky is not falling. This is by far the best team in the AFC South.

R-E-L-A-X
Still true. And even some stupid injury luck has not stopped them from being 3-2-1.