ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-29-2017, 03:42 PM
Post whore

Thanked 4,808 Times in 2,679 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discflinger View Post
Great for knocking the old balls back and forth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by njcoltfan View Post
Does anyone know if Luck is back in Indy, and if he is, has he started throwing again ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt Classic View Post
Dakich led off his radio show today talking about how he thinks Luck may go the "Carson Palmer" route and sit out the year to void his contract because he's done with the Colts organization. Basically, he agrees with the Mike Greenberg rumors from a few months back since people he knows have given him the idea that Luck and his family are still not happy with this team. If that's the case, why wouldn't they get out in front of that sort of drama and trade him? If he no longer wants to be here, why wait for all of that to slowly leak out to the masses and lower his value?
Dakich is full of shit.
Old 12-29-2017, 03:46 PM
Post whore

Thanked 4,808 Times in 2,679 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1965southpaw View Post
DD has been vested in the storyline that andrew is disenfranchised with the Colts since his BUTTbuddy Mike Greenberg fucked up with pushing that story. Now he takes every possibility to spin things in that direction. When you have a void of information you can make that case and no one knows differently. Lucks camp doesn't help the situation by being so private. This isn't going to be resolved Until or unless he comes back and everyone moves on with something new to obsess about.
There, fixed it for you.
1965southpaw (12-29-2017)
Old 12-29-2017, 04:10 PM
Doom -N- Gloom

Thanked 1,138 Times in 645 Posts

Looked strong but still seemed uncertain this is all kinds of fucked up, dude played hurt so long and dealt with pain now Irsay's right it's all in his head

Heard him say he started feeling pain again and got scared
Old 12-29-2017, 04:13 PM

Thanked 1,477 Times in 815 Posts

Quote:
DD has been vested in the storyline that andrew is disenfranchised with the Colts since his buddy Mike Greenberg fucked up with pushing that story. Now he takes every possibility to spin things in that direction. When you have a void of information you can make that case and no one knows differently. Lucks camp doesn't help the situation by being so private. This isn't going to be resolved Until or unless he comes back and everyone moves on with something new to obsess about.
I just meant the voiding the contract part. but thanks for the recap.
Old 12-29-2017, 05:56 PM

Quote:
And there you have it.......for those of you who missed it the central points in my opinion:

1. He's been in Amsterdam since being placed on IR up through and incliding the Thanksgiving and xmas holidays
2. He went there explicitly to work with a specific individual (he called him a trainer) on his rehab. He couldn't do it here cause that person whop he refused to name lives there and his all his "resources" there. He specified the resources included specific people and other things that were specifically there in Amsterdam.
3. He said he had no medical procedures and doesn't think any new surgeries will be required based on how he now feels
4. He said he's been working 8 hours a day on rehab and spending his evenings playing house with his girlfriend
5. He said he is almost pain free
6. He said it was tough watching the games from Europe feeling helpless to help his team out......feeling disconnected and out of control
7. He said rumors he's disenfranchised with the Colts are not true

My observations: physically he is very buff looking....great muscle definition. He looked like he'd rather be having a root canal vs doing that press conference for whatever reasons (I suspect it's because he's private and hates putting his shit out there). He looked like some medical MJ was a part of his treatment.
Hey Brylok, see how I summed up his press conference before it even happened? You are welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post
Yeah, how dare Colts fans ask questions about the most important part of the team? Of all the nerve! Luck is starting to annoy me, honestly.
because it doesn't matter right now. ask again in the summer.

Here, I will give you a quote if you want:

"Yeah, treatment went great over there. Really hated missing the season, but it was necessary. Will continue with the rehab regiment which will include increased throwing and see how it goes. Jacoby did great filling in for me. Cant wait to get back out there with the team."

or some nondescript BS like that.
Old 12-29-2017, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
and what exactly would Luck be so pissed about?
You'll have to tweet this question to Dakich. I was just paraphrasing his show-opening diatribe. I'm not sure if I agree with his statements on the situation, but I'm also not totally dismissing the conspiracy theory. I'll believe Luck is the Colts starting quarterback when I see him under center in a real, regular season game. Until then, I'm not reading between the lines or assuming anything.
Old 12-29-2017, 07:04 PM

Thanked 1,899 Times in 926 Posts

Quote:
You'll have to tweet this question to Dakich. I was just paraphrasing his show-opening diatribe. I'm not sure if I agree with his statements on the situation, but I'm also not totally dismissing the conspiracy theory. I'll believe Luck is the Colts starting quarterback when I see him under center in a real, regular season game. Until then, I'm not reading between the lines or assuming anything.
I think this is really the only realistic way to approach this. I don't believe in the "Luck wants out" stories but they can't just be dismissed out of hand. Stranger things have happened.

I won't believe anything either way until Luck is under center opening day.
Old 12-29-2017, 07:48 PM

Thanked 4,290 Times in 1,755 Posts

Quote:
logically it makes no sense.
Old 12-29-2017, 08:59 PM
"Still at Work"

Thanked 3,036 Times in 1,865 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcubed View Post
Hey Brylok, see how I summed up his press conference before it even happened? You are welcome.

because it doesn't matter right now. ask again in the summer.

Here, I will give you a quote if you want:

"Yeah, treatment went great over there. Really hated missing the season, but it was necessary. Will continue with the rehab regiment which will include increased throwing and see how it goes. Jacoby did great filling in for me. Cant wait to get back out there with the team."

or some nondescript BS like that.
You mad, bro? Lighten up. I just watched it. Strange interview. It didn't inspire any more confidence, but if you don't think it matters, I don't know what to tell you.
Old 12-30-2017, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post
You mad, bro? Lighten up. I just watched it. Strange interview. It didn't inspire any more confidence, but if you don't think it matters, I don't know what to tell you.
The point was if he isn't talking it doesn't matter. If he is talking, he won't say much so people should stop freaking out until next year.