ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics

Old 08-16-2020, 09:08 AM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Oh and btw, anyone who has paid dues to the NRA, should be furious how that money has been spent.

The NY AG is going after them for RICO statutes, like the mob and how they launder money.

The least they could do With that money is give you a gift when you join like a universal gun mount for your lawn tractor, or a gun cozy for your rocket launcher
The Following User Says Thank You to JAFF For This Useful Post:
TheMugwump (08-16-2020)
Old 08-16-2020, 09:27 AM
Post whore

Thanked 3,582 Times in 2,004 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
Oh and btw, anyone who has paid dues to the NRA, should be furious how that money has been spent.

The NY AG is going after them for RICO statutes, like the mob and how they launder money.

The least they could do With that money is give you a gift when you join like a universal gun mount for your lawn tractor, or a gun cozy for your rocket launcher
What! No this is an attack on FREEDOM! Don’t worry they will just say “___________ is gonna take all the guns!” Then the bucks will roll in again and it’s back to bitches and champagne on the Lear jet. Suckers.
Old 08-16-2020, 10:18 AM
Post whore

Thanked 1,595 Times in 925 Posts

https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2020...t-dissolve-nra

I know some of you are NRA members, did you sign on to pay for Wayne LaPierre and his friends and family to take exorbitant luxury trips on the NRA's dime? Or give themselves lucrative "consulting" contracts?
Old 08-16-2020, 01:20 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post

I know some of you are NRA members, did you sign on to pay for Wayne LaPierre and his friends and family to take exorbitant luxury trips on the NRA's dime? Or give themselves lucrative "consulting" contracts?
This is a problem with charities and non profits in general I think. Some are great, some spend all their money trying to get more money, and some are just outright corrupt like the NRA.

https://www.charitynavigator.org/ind...s&overallrtg=4

Is a good site to determine who spends funds on their cause and not fundraisers or salaries.
Old 08-16-2020, 09:16 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
What! No this is an attack on FREEDOM! Don’t worry they will just say “___________ is gonna take all the guns!” Then the bucks will roll in again and it’s back to bitches and champagne on the Lear jet. Suckers.
The gun companies never had it so good with Obama. They ramped up the fear, and made money hand over fist. With Trump, a couple have come close to bankruptcy. Funny world
Old 08-17-2020, 12:40 AM
Post whore

Quote:
The gun companies never had it so good with Obama. They ramped up the fear, and made money hand over fist. With Trump, a couple have come close to bankruptcy. Funny world
Well you think about it, a gun is a fairly simple mechanism, and properly taken care of can last a really long time. Also how many do you really need? The market is so flooded with them also, go to a gun show and you can pick up one cheap. So you got a product that lasts a long time With care, is plentiful, and you only need at most one? Two? For the average citizen. So yeah, probably hard to maintain high sales.

So really the best method is to stir up the base to generate sales. And what better method than to say the big bad govt is gonna kick in your door and take them. Gets the ole freedom blood pumping. Guys start cranking out lines from Rambo. I bet secretly the gun companies are hoping Biden wins simply because it should drive up sales. I’m sure they are donating to his campaign. Well most corporations donate to both campaigns. Gotta hedge your bets.
Old 08-17-2020, 04:57 PM
Post whore

Thanked 4,793 Times in 2,672 Posts

Quote:
They passed a law so you can only kill 10 people and then reload. How is that restricting your gun ownership?

There are more guns in this country than there are people. I really do believe there’s no way to get rid of them. This is what the NRA has done, ramping up false fear.
I don't want any politician telling me how many rounds per magazine I can have, especially with all the nut jobs going around looting and destroying. I know a lot of you don't agree with me and that's fine.

Last edited by Spike; 08-17-2020 at 08:06 PM.
Old 08-17-2020, 05:07 PM
Post whore

Thanked 4,793 Times in 2,672 Posts

Quote:

LaPierre should be jailed. What a POS. Not making excuses for his sorry ass, but he is really no different than most politicians such as the Clintons. All of these corrupt assholes need to be put in prison.
Old 08-18-2020, 01:49 PM

Thanked 1,889 Times in 921 Posts

Quote:
He had peaceful protestors removed from the streets by unidentified federal agents in Portland. That is a direct violation of those protestors' first amendment rights.
Sorry, but this is incorrect. All of the agents in Portland were clearly identified.
Old 08-18-2020, 04:46 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
I don't want any politician telling me how many rounds per magazine I can have, especially with all the nut jobs going around looting and destroying. I know a lot of you don't agree with me and that's fine.
So how many times have you been looted?
The Following User Says Thank You to JAFF For This Useful Post:
rcubed (08-19-2020)