ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Old 08-29-2017, 01:33 PM
Post whore

Thanked 1,595 Times in 925 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSpaceman View Post
Well now that you explain what you mean, that is even more convoluted and wrong.

So a timeout called by Pagano that would have run off an extra THIRTY SECOND OR MORE DOES NOT MATTER, but an extra 14 seconds that was not run off by Luck DOES MATTER?

No, you are still wrong.
12 seconds was all that was needed. It doesn't matter when it occurred. You just stated that 14 seconds would've been enough, but now that you see it goes against the argument that fits your narrative, you change your tune. The timeout no more cost the team the game than the failure to completely run off the play clock on the TD play, by your own admission.
Old 08-29-2017, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
12 seconds was all that was needed. It doesn't matter when it occurred. You just stated that 14 seconds would've been enough, but now that you see it goes against the argument that fits your narrative, you change your tune. The timeout no more cost the team the game than the failure to completely run off the play clock on the TD play, by your own admission.
Actually it cost them at least 16-26 seconds more than the play you mentioned. Lucks play it would have been tight at the end, in a different situation they could have shaved off the two or three extra seconds needed. If Pagano doesn't call the time out, its not even close to them having enough time. Game is over once they score no matter what Luck does.

And the head coach is the primary person in charge of clock management at the end of the game.
Old 08-29-2017, 02:35 PM
Administrator

Thanked 1,965 Times in 1,038 Posts

Quote:
Dam, dam you just keep getting worse. Once upon a time you offered some interesting content. Now you just look for arguments with every post. Life that bad ?
Old 08-29-2017, 05:53 PM
Post whore

Thanked 1,595 Times in 925 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty46953 View Post
Dam, dam you just keep getting worse. Once upon a time you offered some interesting content. Now you just look for arguments with every post. Life that bad ?
Life is pretty good, actually. I'm not looking for arguments, but I'm stubborn and no one here seems to believe in agree to disagree, so it happens. We'll see what happens this season. I'm hopeful for the best, but things don't look too great right now with two of the team's best players recovering from injuries. If the "fire Pagano" crowd gets their way, I doubt it will take long for them to turn on the next guy.
Old 08-29-2017, 06:20 PM

Thanked 4,275 Times in 1,745 Posts

Quote:
Life is pretty good, actually. I'm not looking for arguments, but I'm stubborn and no one here seems to believe in agree to disagree, so it happens. We'll see what happens this season. I'm hopeful for the best, but things don't look too great right now with two of the team's best players recovering from injuries. If the "fire Pagano" crowd gets their way, I doubt it will take long for them to turn on the next guy.
There is no reason to be pro pagano. Unless you are a fucking moron that can't admit he is wrong
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
Indiana V2 (08-29-2017), Stew Pidasole (08-30-2017)
Old 08-29-2017, 07:32 PM
Doom -N- Gloom

Thanked 1,124 Times in 638 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
There is no reason to be pro pagano. Unless you are a fucking moron that can't admit he is wrong
other than the fact he doesn't have a losing record and I for one am not sold on a big name guy like Gruden or whatever other college coach or current NFL analyst he would call up
Old 08-29-2017, 08:44 PM

Thanked 4,275 Times in 1,745 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by apballin View Post
other than the fact he doesn't have a losing record and I for one am not sold on a big name guy like Gruden or whatever other college coach or current NFL analyst he would call up
You are clearly a moron. We have read your posts the last couple years
Old 08-29-2017, 11:05 PM

Thanked 2,500 Times in 1,472 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by apballin View Post
His winning record is 100% dependent on the fact the Colts played in such a dog crap division for the majority of his career.

Pags is 19-6 against the AFC South. His total coaching record in the regular season is 39-28. Take out the crappy AFC South and his record is 20-22. Oh, and the South is getting better and surprise surprise, his record over the last 2 years against them has been 7-5, which is still winning but a lot closer to reality.
The Following User Says Thank You to nate505 For This Useful Post:
Brylok (08-30-2017)
Old 08-30-2017, 10:03 PM
Doom -N- Gloom

Thanked 1,124 Times in 638 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate505 View Post
His winning record is 100% dependent on the fact the Colts played in such a dog crap division for the majority of his career.

Pags is 19-6 against the AFC South. His total coaching record in the regular season is 39-28. Take out the crappy AFC South and his record is 20-22. Oh, and the South is getting better and surprise surprise, his record over the last 2 years against them has been 7-5, which is still winning but a lot closer to reality.
And how many games has Luck missed the last 2 years?

I'd factor that in myself
Old 09-03-2017, 10:52 AM

Thanked 1,260 Times in 720 Posts

Quote:
Holy shit! Someone admitted it! We're making progress!
First off I've never said that Grigs didn't suck; I've just always said Clappy is just as bad or worse due to everything I outlined in my post which you've completely blocked out. Must hurt to get some realism on your hero.