ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Old 01-08-2018, 08:38 AM
Administrator

Thanked 2,852 Times in 1,401 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeveJones007 View Post
At the press conference, they made it sound like there’s be a 2nd round of interviews (or at least a conversation) between Irsay and Ballard’s choice. I’m guessing Toub got a bye to that 2nd stage...or Ballard was never as high on Toub as originally thought.

I think he will either be interviewd later like JMichael said or more your last point which is probabaly the truth. Media played Toub up fans jumped on and away we go

I'd be surprised if we do t have a coach by Friday
Old 01-10-2018, 06:30 PM

Big Joe raised a very good point on his show today re: taub......many have speculated that Ballard is waiting til the end because he knows him so well but nobody is talking about the fact that no other organization with a coaching vacancy has opted to interview Taub. He has literally interviewed nowhere not just not at the Colts. What does this mean? I'm really starting to think the whole Taub is a lock story-line is a fiction of a media frustrated by the fact that they are on the outside and that Ballard is doing exactly what he said he would do......look at a lot of candidates, take his time, do his due diligence, keep everything in house.
Old 01-10-2018, 06:38 PM

Thanked 1,114 Times in 612 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1965southpaw View Post
Big Joe raised a very good point on his show today re: taub......many have speculated that Ballard is waiting til the end because he knows him so well but nobody is talking about the fact that no other organization with a coaching vacancy has opted to interview Taub. He has literally interviewed nowhere not just not at the Colts. What does this mean? I'm really starting to think the whole Taub is a lock story-line is a fiction of a media frustrated by the fact that they are on the outside and that Ballard is doing exactly what he said he would do......look at a lot of candidates, take his time, do his due diligence, keep everything in house.
Toub has interviewed for a few HC jobs the last few years. He may have even interviewed already for the Indy job and we just don’t know it.