ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Old 10-09-2017, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusChrist View Post
Don't try to use my statement to make some mind-numbingly stupid point in your favor.

Yes, they need talent at the ILB'ers. They also need better coaching. Both are fucking awful. You are an imbecile if you can't see that coaching is a problem.
If you're looking for a coach who doesn't go into a prevent defense with a 14 point lead and 8 minutes left in the game, you're gonna be looking for a long time.
Old 10-09-2017, 01:31 PM
Accidental Administrator

Maybe it's me, but I dont think there is any real leadership on this team, and that starts with Pags and goes down.

Why is Andrew Luck our offensive captain when he's out for 6-8 weeks?

Who is our defensive captain? Why are we the only team in the league without one?

Yea sure, these things are not important in the grand scheme of things, but Perhaps if TY Hilton were an offensive captain it would be a signal that more is expected of him that individual efforts.

I wish someone would actually beat Pagano one of these weeks instead of just his dead horse.
Old 10-09-2017, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kray007 View Post
Every special teams coach has half a dozen, or so, gadget plays up his sleeve. I have no problem with trotting one out in a game vs the 49'ers.
That is just a horrible play no matter who you are playing or when it is tried.

You sometimes see this tried on kick offs, but not on punts. And not when Brady had plenty of room to return it on his own. And not when there is a defender over there waiting on the lateral.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrSpaceman For This Useful Post:
Maniac (10-09-2017), nate505 (10-10-2017)
Old 10-09-2017, 02:49 PM

Thanked 1,304 Times in 712 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kray007 View Post
If you're looking for a coach who doesn't go into a prevent defense with a 14 point lead and 8 minutes left in the game, you're gonna be looking for a long time.
That's FAR from the only reason Pagano is a horrible head coach. There are many, many reasons.
Old 10-09-2017, 05:27 PM

Thanked 1,647 Times in 790 Posts

As far as I'm concerned, it's a done deal, and I'm tired of talking about it. The entire coaching staff is incompetent and needs to go. I don't wanna keep reading the same shit after each game. I'm just gonna start looking forward to Black Monday, whichever Monday it happens to be.
Old 10-09-2017, 06:04 PM

Thanked 4,275 Times in 1,745 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pez View Post
Maybe it's me, but I dont think there is any real leadership on this team, and that starts with Pags and goes down.

Why is Andrew Luck our offensive captain when he's out for 6-8 weeks?

Who is our defensive captain? Why are we the only team in the league without one?

Yea sure, these things are not important in the grand scheme of things, but Perhaps if TY Hilton were an offensive captain it would be a signal that more is expected of him that individual efforts.

I wish someone would actually beat Pagano one of these weeks instead of just his dead horse.
you are right

there is zero leadership on this team. i agree with that completely
Old 10-09-2017, 06:14 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,852 Times in 1,401 Posts

This is it too me.
Quote:
Otherwise, the offense is hopeless. Whatever offensive coordinator Rob Chudzinski was calling, it worked only because the 49ers continually snuffed it out, forcing Brissett or Mack to improvise. And the defense? My word is defensive coordinator Ted Monachino in over his head. Or maybe he’s just handcuffed to use the defense favored by Pagano, who is completely in over his head. Give the guy Ray Lewis and Ed Reed in Baltimore, and he’s a genius. Give him anybody else here in Indianapolis, and he’s the architect of some of the worst defenses in the NFL, year after year after year

Chud sucks. I've said it ever since he got here.

And the best part is about having Lewis and Reed. You know why he looked liked a genius then? Because Ed no Ray told Clappy to GTF away from the defense and practice clapping. Lewis has stated that he and Ed and a couple of other players ran that defense and made the decisions. And they didn't need a D.C.

JUST FIRE THIS WORTHLESS POS ALRREADY
Racehorse (10-09-2017)
Old 10-09-2017, 06:17 PM

Thanked 4,361 Times in 2,508 Posts

Quote:
And the defense? My word is defensive coordinator Ted Monachino in over his head. Or maybe he’s just handcuffed to use the defense favored by Pagano, who is completely in over his head. Give the guy Ray Lewis and Ed Reed in Baltimore, and he’s a genius. Give him anybody else here in Indianapolis, and he’s the architect of some of the worst defenses in the NFL, year after year after year.
Dude nailed it!
Pez (10-11-2017)
Old 10-09-2017, 06:21 PM

Thanked 4,361 Times in 2,508 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesuschrist View Post
don't try to use my statement to make some mind-numbingly stupid point in your favor.

Yes, they need talent at the ilb'ers. They also need better coaching. Both are fucking awful. You are an imbecile.
fify
Old 10-09-2017, 07:59 PM

Thanked 1,647 Times in 790 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
This is it too me.

Chud sucks. I've said it ever since he got here.

And the best part is about having Lewis and Reed. You know why he looked liked a genius then? Because Ed no Ray told Clappy to GTF away from the defense and practice clapping. Lewis has stated that he and Ed and a couple of other players ran that defense and made the decisions. And they didn't need a D.C.

JUST FIRE THIS WORTHLESS POS ALRREADY
Just remember, Pagano only spent 1 year as their coordinator. it's not like he was the architect of anything. Rex Ryan was the architect of that defense and made it what it was, with the help of all time great players like Reed and Lewis and Suggs. All Pagano had to do (and Mattison for a couple years before him) was keep that going. The players were veterans at that point and already knew what to do.
The Following User Says Thank You to HoosierinFL For This Useful Post:
nate505 (10-10-2017)