ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 12-13-2021, 09:47 PM

Thanked 4,413 Times in 2,533 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
Has he EVER been a difference maker for the colts? Better chance they line up Mack at starting rb and put taylor out wide. How many defenders on their D can run with him?
When he is in the game, he can take the top off the defense. Problem is, he is not in the game very often.
Old 12-13-2021, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDFL Commish View Post
Maybe we get Parris Campbell back for this game and he's a difference maker.

Some of you guys need to stop shooting all of your jizz all over BB. If we had run the same game plan that he did against the Bucs, we probably score the same 14 pts. in a losing effort.
Coach said no update on PC. Probably lucky to have him by Christmas.
Old 12-19-2021, 12:15 AM
Historian

Thanked 3,271 Times in 2,018 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonTails View Post

$10,000 on NE money-line. This game is a lock ...... the Colts will get out-coached, and out-played.

There will be 30 posts in the first 30 minutes in the game thread about how the Colts aren't prepared coming off their bye-week.

o

Too bad that you lost $10,000.

The good news is that your favorite team won the game ...... we all know how much you love the Colts.

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
CletusPyle (12-19-2021), Luck4Reich (12-19-2021), Racehorse (12-19-2021), Spike (12-19-2021)
Old 12-19-2021, 10:51 AM

Thanked 2,430 Times in 1,092 Posts

Just a physical beat down by our whole team. New England said they were going to take away Taylor, the Colt team said fuck that. Cannot be done. We just dominated the lines most of the game. Even when we got zilch, we kept grinding them down. This is the first Colt team in decades I believe is built to win in December and January. I love the whole attitude that was the Colts this game. Pittman getting chippy was fabulous, same mental attitude as our whole offense. Wentz is a good fit. He is a mauler on those sneaks and runs. Our WR suck so much it is hard to gauge his overall game. These WRs are the biggest thing I am concerned about going forward. Still, we can beat anyone. I still think we are one year away but shit it could be this year.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post:
ChoppedWood (12-19-2021), IndyNorm (12-19-2021), Racehorse (12-19-2021)
Old 12-19-2021, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o

Too bad that you lost $10,000.

The good news is that your favorite team won the game ...... we all know how much you love the Colts.

o
I do love the colts. I've been around here longer than most of you and was a previous season ticket holder. I don't live in Indy and drink the coolaid.

I've seen enough one and dones to last a lifetime but I can live off of 2006 for a long time.

That was a great game last night and a huge win. If they could have held on vs Balt then they could be entertaining the number one seed but having the second best conf record is going to go a long way in the WC if Tenn doesn't falter. I like their chances against everyone but KC in the first round.

Sometimes I don't know what Wentz is thinking with some of those throws but he did have a few big first downs with his legs and sneaks. I would have liked to seen a few pass attempts to Taylor when he was getting bottled up- he didn't even have one.

Pittman getting ejected was BS but that what happens when you play these mf crybaby Patriots. In fact, other than that, I am shocked that the refs didn't favor the Patriots more.
Old 12-19-2021, 02:37 PM
Historian

Thanked 3,271 Times in 2,018 Posts

Quote:

I do love the colts.

o

No, you don't. People who "love the Colts" don't antagonize them as often and as consistently as you do when you post here.

Quote:

I don't live in Indy and drink the coolaid.

o

I don't live in Indianapolis, either. In fact, I have never been to the state of Indiana. But almost anybody on here can attest to the fact that I criticize the Colts when they deserve it. You, on the other hand, gleefully mock them whenever they struggle and came here literally bragging that you were going to win $10,000 betting that their most hated rival would beat them easily. You're not a Colts fan.

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
NextManUp (12-19-2021), Racehorse (12-19-2021)