ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 11-21-2018, 03:12 PM

I think i could argue that the Browns rookies Ward, Mayfield and Chubb have performed on a par with Colts first 3 picks. Ward has been outstanding at possibly one of the hardest positions to play as a rookie and for me is at least in the race for rookie of the year with Leonard and Vander Esch. Bradley Chubb and Lindsay are light years behind, whilst still having very good seasons.

Actually so far this rookie class has lived up to the hype, with most of the guys in the first 2 rounds playing a significant amount of snaps.
Old 11-21-2018, 03:16 PM
Post whore

Thanked 3,610 Times in 2,021 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukcolt View Post
I think i could argue that the Browns rookies Ward, Mayfield and Chubb have performed on a par with Colts first 3 picks. Ward has been outstanding at possibly one of the hardest positions to play as a rookie and for me is at least in the race for rookie of the year with Leonard and Vander Esch. Bradley Chubb and Lindsay are light years behind, whilst still having very good seasons.

Actually so far this rookie class has lived up to the hype, with most of the guys in the first 2 rounds playing a significant amount of snaps.
Yeah I could see that. Except it hasn’t shown up in the win dept yet. And I think that is why the colt rookiescould trump theirs. I would honestly be shocked if I saw a guard offensive rookie of the year. It’s usually skill positions. If Nelson gets some more highlights that go viral like his Jax crushing of church, who knows.
Old 11-21-2018, 09:47 PM

Thanked 3,108 Times in 1,639 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
I’m familiar with Cowboy fans. Before the pats became masshole nation it was the Cowboys that took the number one spot. They are gigantic homers. They just have sucked for awhile so the rest of the fan base has been spared. Its funny they think projecting stats beats actual stats. No, you don’t get credit for what might have been, only what you accomplish.
My best friend from High School was a Cowboys fans. I know it first hand. Just disgusting.
Old 11-21-2018, 09:50 PM

Thanked 3,108 Times in 1,639 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
Yep! I use to watch Undisputed, and the biggest retard of all Cowboy fans is Bayles. They should just call that show Cowboy Nation. Can't watch that shit anymore. I hope the Colts beat the hell out of the Cowboys when they play this year.
Can’t stand that dude one bit.
Old 11-21-2018, 10:14 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLuck4Chuck View Post
My best friend from High School was a Cowboys fans. I know it first hand. Just disgusting.
Friend of mine who grew up outside Chicago is a big boys fan. It’s pretty annoying. I asked him once why he didn’t root for the bears and he gave me a blank stare.
Old 11-21-2018, 11:31 PM
Post whore

Thanked 1,608 Times in 934 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukcolt View Post

The fact that you're saying that the #1, #4, and #35 picks are playing on par with the #6, #36, and #37 picks shows how well Ballard did drafting.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dam8610 For This Useful Post:
Dewey 5 (11-21-2018), Indiana V2 (11-22-2018), Racehorse (11-22-2018), TheMugwump (11-23-2018), VeveJones007 (11-25-2018)
Old 11-22-2018, 12:02 AM

Thanked 2,236 Times in 1,169 Posts

Quote:
Friend of mine who grew up outside Chicago is a big boys fan.
Well isn't it better he Likes Big Boys than Little Boys.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Butter For This Useful Post:
1965southpaw (11-22-2018), Chromeburn (11-22-2018), Racehorse (11-22-2018)
Old 11-22-2018, 11:53 AM

Quote:
I’m familiar with Cowboy fans. Before the pats became masshole nation it was the Cowboys that took the number one spot. They are gigantic homers. They just have sucked for awhile so the rest of the fan base has been spared. Its funny they think projecting stats beats actual stats. No, you don’t get credit for what might have been, only what you accomplish.
Cowboys fans suck all around.

I reluctantly admit......I used to be a Cowboys fan, way back in the 80s. I had relatives in Dallas and before the Colts moved here, and during the early years when they were mediocre to bad, I stuck with them.

But I saw the light long ago. Helped by Harbaugh and Manning. I guess I am a 25 year "bandwagon" Colts fan.
Old 11-22-2018, 01:26 PM
Post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSpaceman View Post
Cowboys fans suck all around.

I reluctantly admit......I used to be a Cowboys fan, way back in the 80s. I had relatives in Dallas and before the Colts moved here, and during the early years when they were mediocre to bad, I stuck with them.

But I saw the light long ago. Helped by Harbaugh and Manning. I guess I am a 25 year "bandwagon" Colts fan.
Everyone was, or a Steelers fan. I was a Steelers fan. But I was so little I didn't know anything.

Any team that labels itself “America’s Team” but hasn’t been relavent in 20+ years is obviously full of themselves.

Last edited by Chromeburn; 11-22-2018 at 01:59 PM.
Old 11-22-2018, 03:08 PM

Thanked 4,373 Times in 2,519 Posts

Quote:
Everyone was, or a Steelers fan. I was a Steelers fan. But I was so little I didn't know anything.

Any team that labels itself “America’s Team” but hasn’t been relavent in 20+ years is obviously full of themselves.
I was a Steelers fan just to piss off all the Cowboys fans in our area.