ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 10-24-2017, 07:36 AM

Default 72 compared to 103

The supposedly worst team in the NFL, (Browns) have a point differential between points for and points against of 72. That is only surpassed by the rapidly deteriorating Colts, they have a point differential of 103. That's an average of nearly 15 points per game. I'm just a fan living in NY State, who goes to a sports bar to watch the Colts try to play this game. If I was a paying season ticket holder, I would be pissed off. I think it's time for the home team fans to bring paper bags to the game, and put them on after the opening kickoff. When the cameras scroll across the stands, instead of seeing a sea of blue, they'll see a sea of brown, which is more symbolic of how the team is playing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to albany ed For This Useful Post:
Hoopsdoc (10-24-2017), Racehorse (10-24-2017)
Old 10-24-2017, 08:05 AM

Better yet, just stop going to the games at least until Pagano is fired and something changes.

I typically go to one game a year when I am indy since I live out of town. I am not paying to watch this crap though.
The Following User Says Thank You to DrSpaceman For This Useful Post:
smitty46953 (10-24-2017)
Old 10-24-2017, 08:30 AM
Accidental Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by albany ed View Post
The supposedly worst team in the NFL, (Browns) have a point differential between points for and points against of 72. That is only surpassed by the rapidly deteriorating Colts, they have a point differential of 103. That's an average of nearly 15 points per game. I'm just a fan living in NY State, who goes to a sports bar to watch the Colts try to play this game. If I was a paying season ticket holder, I would be pissed off. I think it's time for the home team fans to bring paper bags to the game, and put them on after the opening kickoff. When the cameras scroll across the stands, instead of seeing a sea of blue, they'll see a sea of brown, which is more symbolic of how the team is playing.
I will be prepared to brown bag at the Steelers game.
Old 10-24-2017, 09:36 AM

Thanked 1,896 Times in 923 Posts

"Rapidly deteriorating" is an excellent way to describe this team, Ed. I said it before, I'll be surprised if they win another game.

2-14 and a race to the number one pick with Cleveland and San Francisco.