ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-13-2019, 01:22 PM

Thanked 1,114 Times in 612 Posts

I'm guessing he's back out there next week (light workload). They don't want him out there against live fire (Cleveland), so might as well take one extra week of precaution.
Old 08-13-2019, 02:46 PM

Thanked 1,180 Times in 356 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoppedWood View Post
On DD it was just said that his issue is this:
https://www.healthline.com/health/my...cans#diagnosis

Basically an injury, blood pools, and essentially extra bone begins to grow where it shouldn't be.

Now, if this is the case, in the foot, not a doctor but I would think this is a surgery case and if so, he's missing some games. Ironically they also said that as of yesterday he was not in a boot... WTF???

If this ends up being the case, and it took 4+ months for these people to figure this out and he has to have surgery now, a couple weeks before the season. Every single pathetic SOB on that medical / training staff should be shit canned. Immediately go to the local Walgreens e-Med clinic, hire those folks as an immediate upgrade of the position.

If it turns out this too stems from a snowboarding incident, then cut him too... derailing a chance at a title this season with that shit.
Oh well if Dan DAKICH said it!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoBigBlue88 For This Useful Post:
Butter (08-13-2019), VeveJones007 (08-14-2019)
Old 08-13-2019, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 View Post
Just feels like this organization goes around the block and down the street to do the least optimal thing when it comes to injuries...
The one thing the Colts are masters at is misinformation and bullshit!! I am beginning to think that Luck is going to miss significant time, I hope I’m wrong.
The Following User Says Thank You to njcoltfan For This Useful Post:
Hoopsdoc (08-13-2019)
Old 08-13-2019, 03:37 PM

Still not worried

he is playing week one.

Stop overreacting. Cut him? Are you serious? That is idiotic.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrSpaceman For This Useful Post:
Butter (08-13-2019), Racehorse (08-13-2019)
Old 08-13-2019, 04:39 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
On DD it was just said that his issue is this:
https://www.healthline.com/health/my...cans#diagnosis

If it turns out this too stems from a snowboarding incident, then cut him too... derailing a chance at a title this season with that shit.
Because that sure would show him who's boss. He would be unemployed for...15 seconds. And the cap hit would kill the Colts. And this season, and until they found another guy who can really play QB at a high level.
The Following User Says Thank You to JAFF For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (08-13-2019)
Old 08-13-2019, 05:41 PM

Thanked 1,994 Times in 1,136 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 View Post
Oh well if Dan DAKICH said it!!!
As I posted last week, he got a report from some "reporter", I think it was Daniel Wilson was the name, claiming it wasn't the calf and that he was out for at least the 1st three weeks with an ankle tied to snow boarding (so far none of that seems to be confirmed...). Could have been any radio / tv guy that said it over the air, just happened to be DD and it was allegedly him just reporting what this other guy was reporting.

Today he was saying it's this Mayo whatever issue, apparently supposed to be the same thing Brock and Diem had while here. Him making up crap, him reporting crap, don't know, just posted what was said.

In terms of cutting him, I love the dude, think he is at the very top of the QB ranks, but still yet to see a pass completed that was thrown from the training table. I'm not saying this is the cause, have no idea, but there was a lot of smoke around the shoulder for a year or so before it came out that he hurt it snow boarding... only point there is, to be the best, to win titles, you gotta be on the field and if you have a repeated history of being hurt off the field and that hurts the team- what the hell good are you at that point?
Old 08-13-2019, 05:56 PM

Thanked 1,304 Times in 712 Posts

Quote:

Yeah, cut him, because we'll REALLY have a chance at a championship without him. Ridiculous.
Old 08-13-2019, 06:52 PM

Thanked 1,994 Times in 1,136 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
Yeah, cut him, because we'll REALLY have a chance at a championship without him. Ridiculous.
So if he doesn't play we have no chance of winning it all. Yeah I think I agree with that, and I actually like JB's game.

Look man, if it turns out he stepped wrong, got stepped on, whatever in OTA's in April, so be it, if he has to miss he has to miss. If he F'd it up doing the same shit as before that cost the team a full season without him- dude this is the once in a generation (well 2nd consecutive for us)- you can't be losing games, and as loaded as we appear to be, a potential SB season, to a snowy mountain is all I am getting at. That's just dumb, and this guy is supposed to be Einstein level smart...

Time will tell. With any luck (no pun intended) it turns out like Race's example and in a couple weeks this is all behind him...
Old 08-13-2019, 07:52 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

If the injury is what Space Jim Irsay was talking about, it's a case of shit happens. He could have had that happen missing a step on the stairs
Old 08-13-2019, 08:19 PM

Thanked 1,899 Times in 926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pez View Post
All we have is a vague comment from Irsay about it, who knows how high he was when he said it.

While I'm not a gynecologist, there's not really any 'bone issues' no matter how "little, tiny" they are that can heal in 3 weeks.
It was the comment itself that makes me wonder. “I have no doubt that Andrew will GET THROUGH this”. Not heal from this, “get through this”.

It’s a lot like the “space between the ears” comment he made 2 years ago.

I feel like there is more going on here than what we know. And it’s about more than a strained calf.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hoopsdoc For This Useful Post:
ChoppedWood (08-13-2019)