ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 06-29-2023, 10:11 AM

Default Biden/Democrats have increased family household costs 9600$

According to a study done by the University of Chicago after Trump had shaved 11000$ per family household in regulatory savings over his 4 years the Biden administration has increased regulatory costs per family household by 9600$ and if re-elected the costs will balloon to 60-80K over 8 years according to the study. The Trump administration had been deregulating 300 billion in costs to American families per year and the Biden administration has been adding regulations at a cost of 600 billion per year to American families. Absolutely crushing family household discretionary spending. Wut a wreck.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...ousehold-study

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigalbert For This Useful Post:
Lov2fish (06-29-2023), Racehorse (06-29-2023), Spike (06-29-2023)
Old 06-29-2023, 04:39 PM

Thanked 4,399 Times in 2,530 Posts

Truly sad!
bigalbert (06-29-2023)
Old 06-29-2023, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
Truly sad!
Democrats will dress that turd in sprinkles and try to convince you it is a delicious brownie.
bigalbert (06-29-2023)
Old 06-29-2023, 10:17 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lov2fish View Post
Democrats will dress that turd in sprinkles and try to convince you it is a delicious brownie.
While the republicans have a candidate with 37 counts of mishandling secrete documents, and tax fraud charges in NY.
Old 06-30-2023, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
While the republicans have a candidate with 37 counts of mishandling secrete documents, and tax fraud charges in NY.

Looked right over how the Democrats have been sticking it in your ass huh? You have a serious case of Trump derangement going on in your head. You don’t have to like Trump but you sure as heck have to admit his policies helped you and your family in a much greater way than the Biden policies have. Take off the blinders. I could care less about these documents, heck they all had them we found out. I care about policy and how it affects my household.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigalbert For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (06-30-2023), Spike (06-30-2023)
Old 06-30-2023, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
That is costing you how much exactly each month? Nice attempt at deflection, but doesn't change the scenario.
bigalbert (06-30-2023)
Old 06-30-2023, 12:39 PM
Post whore

Thanked 4,808 Times in 2,679 Posts

You just can't have a legitimate conversation with most democrats. Any time you point out an issue with their guy/woman, they always come back with, WHAT ABOUT TRUMP!!!!!!! It's really all they got, and the country be damned as long as they can get the bad orange man in prison.

Never a negative word on their lying, hypocritical leaders who are hurting this country.

Really sad.
bigalbert (06-30-2023), Lov2fish (06-30-2023), Racehorse (06-30-2023)
Old 07-01-2023, 10:27 AM

Thanked 2,657 Times in 1,179 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigalbert View Post
You don’t have to like Trump but you sure as heck have to admit his policies helped you and your family in a much greater way than the Biden policies have. Take off the blinders.

Well, you should take off the blinders as well.

I have said it before and I will say it again: both the Trump administration and the Biden administration have left a lot to be desired.

And if you would take off the blinders for "your guy," you would see that a lot of the problems in the US is not because of Biden specifically and not because of Trump specifically but because of BOTH the Biden and Trump administrations.

I have no idea why anyone would want another 4 years with either of these clowns from the incompetence that they have put on display.

You want to talk about hurting people's pocketbooks? A vote for Trump or Biden means that you like inflation. You WANT inflation. Because there were several Trump policies + appointees that led to the inflation we saw in the last few years....just like there were several Biden policies that contributed to it as well. The bad decisions from both administrations in aggregate really screwed over the average American.

What about the Trump tax increases? Why do Trump supporters always skip that topic? Trump decided to unilaterally raise everyone's taxes by implementing tariffs. And other than a few exceptions, Biden has decided to keep the Trump tax increases intact.

And I could go on and on.

Again, I have no idea why anyone would think that another 4 years of either Trump or Biden is good for America's future.

Last edited by AlwaysSunnyinIndy; 07-01-2023 at 12:54 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlwaysSunnyinIndy For This Useful Post:
Colts And Orioles (07-01-2023), Lov2fish (07-01-2023)
Old 07-01-2023, 02:52 PM
Historian

Thanked 3,270 Times in 2,017 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysSunnyinIndy View Post

I have said it before and I will say it again: both the Trump administration and the Biden administration have left a lot to be desired.

And if you would take off the blinders for "your guy," you would see that a lot of the problems in the US is not because of Biden specifically and not because of Trump specifically but because of BOTH the Biden and Trump administrations.

I have no idea why anyone would want another 4 years with either of these clowns from the incompetence that they have put on display.

You want to talk about hurting people's pocketbooks? A vote for Trump or Biden means that you like inflation. You WANT inflation. Because there were several Trump policies + appointees that led to the inflation we saw in the last few years....just like there were several Biden policies that contributed to it as well. The bad decisions from both administrations in aggregate really screwed over the average American.

What about the Trump tax increases? Why do Trump supporters always skip that topic? Trump decided to unilaterally raise everyone's taxes by implementing tariffs. And other than a few exceptions, Biden has decided to keep the Trump tax increases intact.

Again, I have no idea why anyone would think that another 4 years of either Trump or Biden is good for America's future.

o

The nature of capitalism is that on average, there is a recession every 15 to 20 years. That pattern has repeated itself for well over 150 years, and it has happened regardless of whether or not there has been a liberal Democrat in the White House or a Conservative Republican in the White House. We have had recessions under liberal Democrats (Jimmy Carter, Barack Obama), and we have had recessions under conservative Republicans (Richard Nixon, George Bush, Sr.) We also had a stock-market crash in October of 1987 ...... that stock Market crash was not the fault of Ronald Reagan, and by the same token, the economic upswing in the early 1980's was not to his credit, either ...... both of these occurrences would have happened, regardless of what President was sitting in the oval office at the time.

In a nutshell, Emma Goldman summed it all up in one sentence ...... "If voting changed anything, they would make it illegal."

For a more contemporary take on this premise, George Carlin opined ...... "This country was bought and sold and paid for a long time ago. The shit that they shuffle around every 4 years doesn’t mean a fuckin’ thing."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxsQ7jJJcEA

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck

Last edited by Colts And Orioles; 07-02-2023 at 06:27 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
AlwaysSunnyinIndy (07-01-2023), Lov2fish (07-01-2023)
Old 07-01-2023, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysSunnyinIndy View Post

I wish I could thank this more than once. I am center/right and I can not stand tribal politics. I have not voted for a main stream candidate in quite some time. Most likely won't this go around either. Its nice to see someone who understands the system is FUBAR and it wasn't done by one party. It is a collective effort by both.

When more people wake up and realize there is no voting our way out of this shit show, the faster we can move past it. We need a great reset.
AlwaysSunnyinIndy (07-01-2023), Racehorse (07-01-2023)